Thursday, September 1, 2011

FIDA Grand Launch

FIDA stands for Fashion Institute of Design and Arts Cebu. Finally there will be an institute for anyone who have interests with fashion. Exciting!! I want to learn sewing, yay!


Everybody is invited to FIDAcebu's GRAND LAUNCH this SEPT. 16, 5 pm. If interested to join please register with your full name at the RSVP they have provided.

RSVP 0917-308-4801 Ms. Marissa Ceniza


INVITE YOUR FRIENDS WITH YOU! SEE YOU THERE!

Have a great day everyone! 
Follow me on twitter

P.S.: Hello September! :) 

6 comments:

  1. So much happening in cebu now..with fashion and this makes me visit this place again:) thanks for the info:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for share :D

    xoxo,
    Rebecca
    http://rebeccaclch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome september :D
    nice post btw ♥
    thanks for your lovely comment dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ou looks fun! Great blog.

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)