Monday, August 29, 2011

VMAs 2011 Red Carpet Fashion


One thing I look forward to on watching Music Video Awards 2011 is the red carpet fashion galore of the singers! Here are my favorites:

First off --Lady Gaga as Joe Calderone as alter-ego. Nice one Lady Gaga! :) 

Best Female Video - Born this Way. :) Loved Lady Gaga's speech. "It doesn't matter what you are - gay, straight, lesbian, bisexual, transgender - you were born this way" 

I print screened her interview backstage HAHA! :D She's really Joe! :D 
Beyonce Knowles showed her baby bump :) So pretty!


Great tribute for Britney Spears - I like her shoes. Lady Gaga's inspiration.


Justin Bieber on hot red pants and leopard shoes!


Adele is amazing! She got an outstanding ovation.


Katy Perry and Russell Brand. Video of the Year: Firework of Katy Perry.


Artistic - Nicki Minaj


My favorite! Selena Gomez, I love her dress.


Click here for more photos.

Have a great day everyone! <3
Follow me on twitter.

12 comments:

  1. LOVE GAGA!!!!!!!!!!! :D

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was able to catch this show yesterday. minaj is not out of this world. she's out of her mind. katy perry at least is still within range -- her range anyway. Now, lady gaga, i'm no fan, but you've got to give it to her for always thinking a notch higher than her female colleagues. c'mon, all the crazy outfits of female attendees this year were inspired by her last year, but what they did not expect is she was going to appear as a man this year even if her latest video already shows that. not even madonna attempted that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved beyonce's look! So classic! And I have to give this one to Gaga! Genius!

    http://samalamode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just watched it this weekend too! The fashions and the show was awesome and especially loved when Beyonce flashed her tummy.

    http://redsolesandredwine.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't get to see the VMA's but I always love to see the red carpet fashion as well.

    erica
    seaofbloomingdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love katy perry and russel brand! :)
    btw- am a new follower here, come drop by my blog and follow if you like, thanks! :)

    http://smallfrequentdressing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your blog!!!
    Besos, desde España, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your visit!
    Maybe we can follow each other?
    Besos, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  9. selena looks amazing! love beyonce so much! love your blog so much. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)