Saturday, July 7, 2012

How We Do Party

Hello! Another set of photos to share to you guys. After our Virgin Island visit (have to blog about that soon...) We had our dinner buffet, no photos of food guys because I was starving. ;)

Cym and I, outfit for dinner. :)


We were talking about "how to end" our night by drinking cocktail. We were surprised that our boss, announced to have an open bar and order what you want. Spell Party! :D


We ordered frozen margarita. :) Since no one can take photo of us, I have to do self-portrait shots and set my camera into slow synchrony to capture the lights and create light painting. I am no pro of this, but I used to take shots like this and this with my old camera. ;)

Alona, Me, Grace and Cheby


Face light paint? :D

Alona, Ronnie, Cym and Jerrick

There you go! We just used a mobile phone loaded with music connect it to speakers and voila! Party na!


Margaritas baby! <3

Excuse our red face we were tired of dancing. hahaha :D 

I've got four round of different cocktail drinks. Chos! We ended it with Baileys <3

Seeing this pictures in my laptop reminds me of this song "How We Do (Party) by Rita Ora" perfect song for this. :) Enjoy!





That's how we do party at the beach, how about you? :)

Have a great weekend everyone! <3 

PS: Join www.CebuTechJobs.Com launch contest!

3 comments:

  1. wow... saya saya naman niyan... ang gaganda niyo with those flowers on your ears hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is SO FUN!!! I wish I can visit there!

    Love,
    Catherine
    www.etinology.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Party like a rockstar! hahaha... wow teh, first time I saw you na ganyan... iba na talaga ang peg mo ngayon teh...ahahahah... GO On GIRL!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)