Wednesday, July 11, 2012

On High

I would like to share these levitate photos we shoot few weeks ago when we went to Virgin Island. I love how it turned out. It's not easy to have an "effortless" jump.

A levitate photo with Jerrick photo by Cym. For a "billboard" peg. Hahaha :D



Another jump shot with Cym! :) Wohooo! spell sporty :)



Lastly, my cute photo (CHOS!)

What I wore at Virgin Island. Nautical Look. What do you think? :)

All on high photos credit to Cym. :)

Speaking of "On High" there will be a Fashion Show at Hybrid Dance Bar, Mango Square Cebu City. :) Jerrick is one of Fashion Designers (check the list) I am excited to see their creations. Me and Cym will be there. If you're living here in Queen City of the South and planning to go out on Saturday, this is the perfect event to attend. :)  See you all! :)



Have a great day everyone! ♥ :)



10 comments:

  1. You have nice photos! Cool jumpshot btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, pretty pictures ;)

    xx
    sartob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit, Jewel! Fun photos as well!

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely photo's!

    maybe we can follow eachother?
    Let me know if you follow me
    and I follow back!

    www.linlicious-style.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I love it! ^^ You have an amazing blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    PS: I don't post shits... :p

    See you soon on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)