Sunday, November 25, 2012

A1 Live in Cebu

Yey! I spent my Friday night by watching the benefit concert of A1 live in Cebu for Young Life. I blogged about Ben Adams, last February when they had their concert in Manila, Philippines that I missed. Can't believe that it was February! So after 12 years, A1 is back in Cebu to perform and for a good cause. After Zapatera Choir and South Border performed, the crowd went wild as I just sit at the balcony with a great view.

Whew! early birds...


A1 varsity jacket from the fans.


My favorite photo that night.


Mark Read such a cutie.


I watched alone. Lovers behind my back :)


I bought ticket for the very last minute. :)


After the concert, people were busy to take photos with the Waterfront Hotel Christmas decorations "white Christmas" peg. I can't take photo on my own, good thing, I bumped with a good friend of mine in college. 

Zoeville Cardigan, Top from Landmark, Bag: Parisian, Shoes and Jeggings: Metro

Me and my friend Jo of Detalye Cebu.



How was your weekend? :) 

Have a great day everyone! 

8 comments:

  1. I sometimes do this...a date to myself:) it is something fulfilling:)

    By the way, I love your bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! Plus, you're outfit is so cute!

    ...and yes, I LOVE dance! haha =)

    Have a good day!

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/NiaLangley1

    ReplyDelete
  3. love going to show, so fun!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome photos! you look amazing :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love live music, hope you enjoyed
    <3
    VISIT

    x the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful. And that blouse is so lovely ♥


    Many kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the little collar on your top! i haven't been to a concert in ages!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh! I always love being my self at times....inggit naman ako...big A1 fan ako noon...:)


    xx!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)