Thursday, January 24, 2013

Sinulog Weekend 2013

Sinulog Festival here in Cebu is the most awaited event this year, great way to start 2013 with a bang! This year, I didn't join the street parties in Uptown Cebu area, but I went out Friday and Saturday night to watch fireworks competition and post-Sinulog parties! :D

Amazing fireworks!






Chin-Chin and my brother Gelo, his first time to experience Sinulog Festival! :)



After we watched the fireworks competition, we went to Mango Square to check out the traffic, I mean the parties. We hang out with Boyfriend's cousin Chris and his wife Ashlyn, also her first Sinulog experienced.


Xander <3 nbsp="">


Hello Kitty nail art and henna tattoo is love.


Our look that night. Stripes for this year is for the win! :)


If you are following me on instagram, yes, I have an account (finally!) I posted my new baby: wedge sneakers, Isabel. :)

Follow me on instagram: @jewelclicks

How are you? :)  

Have a great day everyone! :)



12 comments:

  1. amazing shots ( fireworks ) and nice legs too 0('-')0

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so cute with your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks Like so much FUN!! You have a Great Blog and I Love It!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww so sad I missed Sinulog this year!!! :(



    trustme-itsparadise.blogspot.com
    renegadeloverrr.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a spectacular firework show!
    Love the shoes at the last picture!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. been reading posts of how fun sinulog festival is. i'm sure you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the shots of the fireworks are so well taken, and it's soooo prettyyy :))
    following you noowww ^______^ !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to know you had a great new year! I love your shoes! Isabel Marant?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isabel Marant wedge sneaker? OMG! That is so lovely :)

    http://www.goddessindisguise.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning fireworks shots! Looking forward to this year's Sinulog!
    Keep the fantastic photos coming!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning fireworks shots you have here! :)
    Excited na ako sa Sinulog 2014! :D
    Happy New Year, Jool!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)