Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Backwards Necklace - Oscars 2013 Trend


Best Supporting Actress winner Anne Hathaway walked the red carpet in a super sleek column gown by Prada, but it was her strategically placed accessory that caused quite a stir! The Les Miserables star paired her ensemble with a gorgeous Tiffany and Co. necklace—worn backwards. Likewise, Best Actress winner Jennifer Lawrence made heads turn with her own version of the backwards bling that matched her ultra-feminine Dior Haute Couture.
 
Do you love it, or would you rather leave it? (source)

 

2 comments:

  1. gawin ko din kaya baliktad necklace ko? haha! kaso parang sakanila lang bagay yan ihhhh....

    keep on blogging jewel! Love much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love It!!

    Kisses

    http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)