Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Side Trip to Tumalog Falls in Oslob Cebu

Feeling Elsa of Frozen

On my previous post about Sumilon Island, we went back to the beach resort for lunch. So early for the beach bummers to stop swimming around the island. Days before our trip, Steph shared about the falls to add to our itinerary in our trip. Yes, "one day trip". At first, some of our officemates said about the place is not so nice, but most of us would love to see the falls. Why not? the falls look so lovely great photos posted on a blog.

After lunch, we went to Tumalog Falls! Still in the area of Oslob, Cebu. Here are the photos taken by Hendrix. I have so many photos too, but I choose to stare and feel the cold of the water splashing to me because I was a loser who did not bring my swimming attire to take a quick dip. BOO. I know.

On our way there was fun and hot! Look at the trail, advantage it is cemented and going down. No need to ride habal-habal (motorbike) going to the falls.


Disadvantage: Summer and it's hot! I kept on singing "Let it go, let it go" (Frozen theme song) but there were no ice. LOL! 



Find me. Too excited to see the falls! Photos by Hendrix starts here :D



Look how busy we are looking and taking photos of the waterfalls. 



Finally, shots from my camera. Photo opts! 





Nice view, very nice. Tourists from Manila! 



CHEERS! Boracay mixed shot. :)


Hendrix and the guys checking the photos from Go Pro. Yes, we don't have to worry because someone is bringing a laptop wherever we are. 


My phone's instant waterproof case filter! 

Me and Issa 

On our way back. I was trying to ignore the gravity pulling us back to the falls and the heat, it didn't stop me to sing Let It Go while walking backwards going up.



Wait, I just realized we don't have a group photo. Maybe, next time on our next destination. :) 


Here's the summary of our trip! Hope you guys will enjoy this VLOG :) 
*edited*

Vlog: Sumilon Island and Tumalog Falls Cebu - Summer 2014 from Jewel Delgado on Vimeo.
Hope you all enjoy the photos and the vlog! :)

Have a great day everyone! 
Follow me on twitter and instagram

15 comments:

  1. WOW.. amazing place and photos! keep on having fun!

    http://rosdays.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh I'm so jealous. I wanna go on a trip with my friends/family too before summer ends :( I've been stuck here in Manila since vacation started lol. I really wanna go to Cebu! Tumalog Falls looks like a beautiful place <3

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Kylie! :) Hope you can visit Cebu soon. :) For now, go to Baguio with your familiy for a short trip. Ingat! xx

      Delete
  3. One of the destinations on my list! but I was actually aiming for that whale. hmmm sakto ba, naa ba to's Oslob? ahhaha pero aw man oks underwater cam so shudi lng sa oks Oslob. I'm going to Moalboal this 17 anyway. That falls looks lovely and refreshing so maybe I'll check it out too!
    great photos Jewel! ^^

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures!
    kiss
    http://www.milanotime.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ang sarap naman ng gala nyo jan sa Tumalog Falls. Sa pictures pa lang oh, very refreshing na yung ambiance ng buong lugar. HD talaga ung qualities ng mga photos :))

    and loved your solo pic near the falls. Ikaw na ang Diwata ng Talon hehe XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure travel a lot! The water is uhhhmeyzing. can't wait na makapagtravel din like you when I graduate and make money for myself na! hahaha thanks for the ideas!

    http://yanibonifacio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nag melt na kasi yung ice sa sobrang init. Haha! :P Ganda nung photos sa falls ah! (Especially yung may abs LOL) Hahaha I'm kidding :p pero yung falls talaga sa photos mukhang magical and nag go-glow hehe. Ganda! Travel more, and blog more! :) At least through you nakakapag travel na rin ako :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh very amazing and beautiful place, very cool pics!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loveeee the falls!! hahaha I laughed when I read that you sang Let It Go bbut there was no ice hahaha! You guys look cool on that pic where you were going to the falls!! Parang ang super fun talaga!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely pictures,very nice places
    I posted a new outfit, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  11. great place !
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  12. GReat photos and thank you so much for your lovely thoughts on my past post!!
    Deeply appreciate it ;)
    My Lyfe ; My Story
    @MyLyfeMyStory
    @MyLyfeMyStoryBlog

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)