Monday, August 18, 2014

Cotton On Kids Now Open in Cebu

New stores invading the spaces of Ayala Center Cebu New Wing, one of the stores I am waiting to open is that Cotton On! Too much excitement, they opened the Cotton On Kids first and later next month will be for adults! YEY! :P


If you are wondering, I don't have a kid yet, but I am a Godmother of four cute kids now. Whew! One of the godmother duties is to give something useful and trendy to the kids! #NinangDuties

It's a perfect timing for my niece, my goddaughter upcoming first birthday next month! When I went to their store, I was like OMG! when all of their clothes and stuff are so fashionable and cute! :3





They also have Hello Kitty shirts! Whoaaa!







I also like the shoes, but I have to bring her to the store to get the right fit.


No monsters allowed! :P


Tadaah! Here's my secret gift for my niece. :3

I love the quote! 

Fortunately, I had a chance to sneak peek of the store before they had opening last week. Thanks to Sheena and Tom, I visited them in the site after my work and these what happened: Photo opts!

So serious, kids at work. 

The red door.


 Sheena and I goofing around. :D


Familiar faces? If you read my post about Whaleshark watching, yes we went altogether!
Tom, Sheena and I

Cotton On Kids
2nd Level, Ayala Center Cebu New Wing

Have a great day everyone!
Follow me on IG: @jewelclicks






16 comments:

  1. Nice store!!!
    I am sure you will find something cute for your goddaughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, now I know where to find cute pieces for my patootie!

    xo,
    Janella
    www.iamjanella.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice for childrens ^^

    Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cotton On is one of my favorite stores, and Cotton On Kids is also my go-to place when shopping for my niece <3 That's great that they now have branches in Cebu!

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh really nice collection ^^

    Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice collection , you look cute
    have a nice day
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! all beautiful
    new outfit on my blog http://tr3ndygirl.com
    i wait you
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg they have the cutest stuff. I love to shop for kids :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. very beautiful store!
    kisses Gi.

    new post
    f-lover-fashion-blog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Cotton On Kids in Cebu. Makes me wanna move there next naman! Well I don't have kids, but just like you, I'm a ninang na rin and shops like these would make it easier for us 'pag Christmas, definitely! :)


    xoxo,
    Gelleesh.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh this just gave me an idea on what to give to my precious inaanaks. Cotton on para medyo sosyal! Hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow i need to visit this store! For my little cousins ahhh so cute <3

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)