Saturday, December 6, 2014

GNO: Farewell Party



Girls Night Out segment!! YEEEEY! :3 for the sub category of this will fall in to: "Out of the Office" (you can visit to see my previous posts) because in this post are the people at work: meet the whole team!

Last October we have to say goodbye to our Director, We work closely with him (char) I will miss our meetings and brainstorming and random discussions about our projects.

So, he invited us to for his farewell party in the club! Since he will be no longer our boss, he was opened to hang out and spend the night and have fun with all of us! We were in the VIP Lounge! 

We had fun and wildest moments! Looks like an early Christmas party for us.


I invited my friend Jo, because she haven't been to Liv Super Club and it would be good timing to go with me and have no problem because she doesn't drink. ;) 




Issa of IslandTrotters.com she is also nominated for the Cebu Best Blogs Awards for Travel Blog and Photo Blog category.


I, Corina, Yan and Ching

I had to drink moderately because I had a meeting the next day. :3 


Tequila Rose, ftw!



Meet the team! I thought this never going to happened, we've always wanted to go out with the rest of the team when Drix, John and I went here for the first time








The event that night was "No Bra Day" for Breast Cancer Awareness, of course all ladies have their Bra's! Feel sorry for the boys! (photos from Liv, FB page)




See you, when we see you! :D 



I am sure that you guys can't wait for your Christmas Party at work or with friends what are your plans? 

Have a great day everyone!
Let's follow each other on instagram: @jewelclicks

PS: Stay safe and keep on praying for our safety! #RubyPH 











13 comments:

  1. Looks like you had so much fun! Haven't been to Liv yet and I'm not sure if I can ever go. Haha. Is this the one in City Time Square? :)

    xo
    www.itsjaninella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you should try one time with your boyfriend and friends. Yes this is located in City Time Square. :)

      Delete
  2. Great party... you are so beautiful in these pics!!!

    Kisses, love Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you had so much fun dear! oh how i miss that kind of fun! :) The disco lights, the drinks and the dancing all night ! It remind me so much of my so so young years, lol. Btw, you look gorgeous with your makeup ! ;)
    best regards,
    Rica
    www.switbbydoll.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fuuuun !

    kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the way,
    I nominated you for the jolly blogger award Jewel! :)
    Check it out if you have time :)
    xoxo
    http://www.switbbydoll.com/2014/12/the-jolly-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, this looks like a great Saturdays spent with some colleagues and friends! I believe you had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool pictures! Look like you had much fun there! =)

    I'M BACK WITH A NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like so much fun! sometimes it's nice to hang outside with work people OUTSIDE the work environment...you get to see another side of them :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)