Monday, December 1, 2014

Photo Diary - Shenzhen, China Tour 2014

Cybil listening very well and then...


Nah. Actually, we didn't make it on time to check the Windows of the World (cries...) but I already moved on with this. (seriously.)

We rode a wrong train going to Lo Wu from Hong Hum and immediately get off and wait for the right train, good thing we didn't missed it! Cybil listened very carefully, but maybe because off too much excitement she insisted that was the right train. HAHA! 

When we arrived in Lo Wu station, we were told to wait for our tour guide in the immigration because she had our Visa. We have waited for 20 minutes there. (whyy?) Plus we haven't eaten our lunch.




Posing while dealing with the heat of 30 degrees.

Paandar posed.




Shenzhen Museum

Yeah, I'm a sucker of museums, I posted a lot of here in my blog, but this time not with emeralds and jewelries.


Cup of tea. We bought tea instead! :)



Spotted this vehicle, I saw this in CDR-King, perfect for delivery in our farm.


Bamboo

A store that selling stuff made from Bamboos! :) #TheVoicePH



We did not buy anything because most of them can be found in our country. So, group photo was the alternative, together with our tour guide Elaine and our driver Cao and ladies from Davao! :)



Windows of the World

Okay. We just stayed outside, time check was: 5PM so we were late to go inside and might get done checking the place at night, so we were running out of time.


Heeey dude!

Photo opts! Okay, outfit shots, let's get real here. :)








So happy!


Top: Bench | Kimono: @roadstyleph | Shorts: Vongga | Shoes: Palladium Boots



Love these, Brazil inspired.


Selfie mode because everyone was so busy taking photos with their camera.


I totally forgot I have a monopod. Smileeee everyone!



Finally leaving the place to eat! -_-


No photo of the food, just this. We had pecking duck, shrimps and some veggies.


Lotus Park

After our dinner, we went out to check this park with Lotus. Okaay. :)


I was completely tired because of the weather and it was going to dark and we need to go back to Hong Kong.


Until next time, China!



P.S. It's my Daddy Birthday today! Happy, happy, birthday! :) 

and
Thank you Air You Go Travels for arranging our trip.
visit their website.

Have a great day everyone!
xx
Let's follow each other on instagram: @jewelclicks


32 comments:

  1. Nice photos. Thanks for sharing. xx

    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww super jealous gyud ko sa imong travel photos Jewel! Haha. I guess I'll have to travel with my eyes for now. Thanks for this post! :)

    Janine | www.itsjaninella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Janine! You will travel soon, for sure! :)

      Delete
  3. Wow! seems you have enjoyed your trip :) I love the get up, so cool & chic! :) Happy bday to your dad ^_^
    xoxo
    www.switbbydoll.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool moment and pics ^^

    kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dreaming pics, Lovely places!!!!
    Cool kimono!!!
    Happy first december doll!
    Love, Paola.
    Expressyourself
    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha cool :) never been to China but Hk is my fave shopping place in Asia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! I will definitely go back to HK than China for shopping. :D

      Delete
  7. Wow great trip Jewel!!!! Wish I could visit China too!!!! you look great also! Happy Birthday to your Dad btw :))) katawa ko's CD-r King ui naaa pud diay sa CHina hehehehe
    so happy for you!! <3

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cristine! Hahaha gikan baya China ang CDR King. :D

      Delete
  8. Jool, these are amazing pictures! I love them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um dia ainda vou na china! top
    beijos

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Thnaks for sharing this trip with us. Nice to see the place and the smiling girls:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pix! :) You look like you had a great time in China. Thanks for sharing and #hbd to your dear dad. ^_^

    Dearest your,
    Jong :)

    http://iamjoannalanojan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. seems like a lot of fun.
    i've never travelled out of the country yet,
    i wish to experience the same SOON.
    :D


    ---

    Hi!
    I tagged you to do
    THE GRATEFUL BLOGGER TAG
    enjoy!


    Ms. Kei

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool post jewel. I think that windows of the world place looks good. the louvre especially. Try coming here in Phuket Thailand!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great post! We went to Windows of the World when we went there but it was raining at first. Good thing the rain stopped and so, we were able to enjoy all the views. There's still next time Ate Jewel :) Malay mo yung real tourist spots na talaga makita mo soon like the real Eiffel Tower in Paris with your other half <3 Haha! :) I miss Shenzhen already.

    I love your outfit. :D

    Have a great day! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. very inspiring images! looks like a lovely place :)
    www.fergzillas.blogspot.com
    www.youtube.com/channel/UC7aM7607ASOsjLnF5q64Wrg

    please feel free to checkout my blog and YouTube channel :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. ay pa travel travel nalang sya :) sabi sayo ampunin mo ako eh haha! punta din ako dyan balang araw ^_^

    -nagbabalik sa mundo ng blog. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! Na missed kita! :D tara na at byahe na tayo! Buti naman at nagbalik ka na sa blogging. T_T Ingat! Bisita ako sa blog mo.

      Delete
  17. Oh my gosh, that place called Windos of the World looks so amazing! Hope you had a great time and a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  18. so much fun!!! i'd love to see china one day! great outfit too! love the kimono!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very inspiring post! love the kimono!


    http://www.fashionzoomka.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow beautiful pictures
    I hope I can visit Shen Zhen one day soon ^^
    MY-Emily

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)