Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Plot Twist


Last days of January. I'm still thinking what are my actions to my plans this year. I was like "what am I doing with my life right now?" Don't worry, I'm still on track, I just need more signs if I will do it or not. Do you believe in signs? 

Sharing you my photos of me beachin' It's like "Do not disturb me, I'm on beach time." 







Hat: From Bohol | Shirt: Bench | Pants: Thrifted | Sandals: Charcoal

Looking back to my 2014, I really enjoyed it, I don't know how it will turn out this year, but I am up for the challenges. Summer is coming soon, so I am missing the beach so much. I still have a lot of "to go list" this summer, hope to visit and cross it off my bucket list.



I love this quote:

“When something goes wrong in your life, just yell “Plot Twist!” And move on…”

Have a great day everyone!
xx

Let's follow each other on instagram: @jewelclicks

16 comments:

  1. Ama song pics, I love the first one!!!!!!!
    Lovely place and look!
    Kisssss
    Expressyourself
    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful pictures, dear. ^^
    Have a nice week...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jewel, it's so so good that you actually do fulfil your bucket list!! That's amazing!! :) And I am so so happy that you're actually living your dreams!! Now if only I had such guts!! ^_^

    http://anshul90.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! haha, Whatever that plan is if you think that it's worth a shot then go girl! :) I do believe on signs but I don't rely on it. Sometimes it misleads you :) ANyways, just pray and always remember that everything happens for a reason. :)

    xx
    Rica
    www.switbbydoll.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh so my life is full of plot twists then!!! Hahahaha! You've been in the beach how many times already!? Haha. I wish I could have more beach times this year!

    xo
    Janine | Lime & Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shots Jewel! suya ko sa ka relax ui!!! love the pants so comfty! even if the plan doesn't go along it's a wonder to diverge into a surprising one <3

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful look and pictures! Amazing place! =D

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your outfit! your pants are so fun :) amazing photos!! :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice poses:) Oh how ai miss summer:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your pictures! I've said it a thousand times, but they are so great!! Btw you are so pretty~~
    http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Inggit ako girl, gusto ko din mag beach! :)

    Hopefully you get to cross out all ng nasa to do list mo and may your 2015 be more fun and meaningful than last year :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the quote! Sounds like something that I'd say often. Haha :)
    Don't rush into figuring things out! I guess it'll unfold along the way for you.

    Good luck, Jewel!

    xo
    www.jhanzey.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm green envy! It's been ages since I last went to the beach! Great shots dear.

    x Janelle | Styles & Prints

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)