Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Roadtrip to South - People's Park in the Sky Tagaytay



YES! Roadtrip with the cousins going to South - NOT IN CEBU! YES, you read it right, it's in South Luzon! :) HARHARHAR!

Months before my year-end trip in Manila, I decided to go to Tagaytay and looked for some accommodation to stay, but even my mom told me we can just go there in the morning and go back to Manila in the afternoon. Whaat?! Sarreeeh, the last time I went there was grade school with the family and scared me a lot when we swim to Taal Lake. HAHAHA!

Anyway, good thing my cousin, Eric told me that we will go there, YAY!

We went there at 4AM to avoid the traffic. When we arrived, it was foggy! The lamp post was so scary looks like in a horror movie and of course, we dropped by in McDonald's to grabbed some hot drinks.



Some cheesy moment. I see Dingdong and Marian here. 


We went to People's Park in the Sky. The line at the entrance were long, entrance fee is PHP30.



Needs to repair. Looks like a horror booth. 


The sun was playing hide and seek.




No view, time for group photos! :)


Duday, I and Sydney


I, Duday, Sydney and Eric


They were busy for some Go Pro lessons.


Here are the shots:









Souvenir shops and hanging Tinker bells.



Still foggy and no chance to see the great scenery.


Then you know what time it is! Outfit shots, hahaha! 


I can't with you all, but I went to Tagaytay wearing this pompom shorts and sandals! I was almost don't want to bring my jacket with me and only scarf because I was thinking it was going to have sunshine, but I was wrong. But I appreciate the cold weather because I can't have it here in Cebu! HAHAHAHA! 



Blogger spot for photo opt. 
I can't believe another blogger friend also have a photo here. same spot! Hi June!



Going home!


We dropped by at Laguna Nuvali Solenad 2 in Sta. Rosa, Laguna to have lunch in LZM Restaurant to eat their Bulalo as one of their best sellers! 


We waited until 11AM for their opening.


Tadaah! we ordered Chopsuey, Bulalo, and boneless Bangus. So yummmyy! 


Then we went back to the city and noticed that backseat passengers are sleeping.



South Luzon Expressway in 120KPH, just kidding!!! :) 


Sinulog Festival here in Cebu! I can't wait for my another photo blog this year :)

Have a great day everyone!
xx
Let's follow each other on IG:

31 comments:

  1. Oh very nice park, looks on the first like an horror movie but after that looks pretty nice!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my so foggy! Would really love to visit Tagaytay :) I hope I can visit there this year :) I can feel the cold, brrr.. :)
    xx
    Rica
    www.switbbydoll.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgosh Jewel, I swear, after reading your posts, I aspire to go on a trek/roadtrip, EVERY SINGLE TIME! This road trip looks so so fun!!! It looks like you sure had loads of fun!! <3

    http://anshul90.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anshul, you should go out of town once in a while. :)

      Delete
  4. wetweww!!! amazing travel Jewel!!! lovin the shots!!!! can only imagine the weather in Tagaytay/...winter outfit OOTD ang peg chos!
    the fog reminds me of my travel in Osmena Peak...
    wish I could be in Tagaytay someday sad hehehe


    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the winter outfit should be fun in Baguio! :) Try it too. :D

      Delete
  5. Amazing place! Beautiful pictures and gifs! =)

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love reading your posts and looking at your pictures! c: These are great pics btw!
    Love, Jenny
    http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning pictures. ;-)
    Lovely greets Ness

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really wanted to attend Sinulog this year!!! :(

    http://www.thestylishbipolar.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww.. Kylie, attend next year and let's hang out! :)

      Delete
  9. Lovely pictures :) Hope you had a wonderful trip

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks like a fun trip :) i love going to tagaytay for sonya's garden and bag of beans

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww... I will visit the places you've mentioned when I get back next month hopefully. :)

      Delete
  11. Ohmy. Hindi ko akalain na ganon kalamig sa Tagaytay. We planned to go there as well pero our driver told us that we might experience the heavy traffic. :( Sayang naman. Maybe next na lang since malapit lang naman from Batangas :) Love the pictures, Ate Jewel.

    Have a nice day! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    http://www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Shaira! :) You guys go there early in the morning to avoid the traffic. :)

      Delete
  12. ang saya lang nung gif at I see so much fun in your photos, dear :)

    http://lavinajampit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haven't been to tagaytay for ages! Grabe, that fog though! :) Wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)