Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Photo Diary: Sinulog Weekend 2015

Here's the recap of my Sinulog Weekend 2015. No scandalous photos just pure fun. 


#NextACTSinulog is the hashtag that Globe set for this year Sinulog Festival. I had a sneak peek of their Gen 3 store they put up in Limketkai Mall, Cagayan de Oro, SM North Edsa, Quezon City and Manila that simultaneously open for public. The Globe GEN3 stores are home to various lifestyle zones with stories and exciting features for customers to experience and enjoy. Truly Globe sets new standard in retail.

Color Blast in One Mango



Sto. Niño Church

I went to church to offer a prayer by lightning candles, no mass when I went there and look at the crowd! Before everything else, such as partying on Friday and Saturday night.




Color Blast

Another thing, I tried to do this year is to go to an open event and for FREE. Great line up of DJs:
DJ BadKiss, DJ Callum David, DJ Mars Miranda and DJ Eric Capili.


Callalily Band performance



Me waiting for DJs.


So close with DJ Callum David and yes I went up on stage. :)

Busy doing his thing, my fave shot!


Shoutout to Cat Triviño, thank you and nice meeting you in person. Hope to see you on summer, alam na.


Liv Super Club

I went out with my brother's girlfriend, Gladys! We went to Liv Super Club for the Elektromundo Pre-Party at 12 midnight to catch up some fun! I missed the DJ Deuce Manila, but that's alright DJ Arra mixes were awesome! It was her first time there so she had fun.


We're on the right side wearing white tees and this guy dance moves was cool.


Changed location, but still on stage facing the DJ and this Aussie first time in Cebu to experience Sinulog Festival. Hooray!


We went home at 2:30AM.

Elektromundo

The main event and hanging out with my workmates! Unfortunately some of them don't have enough energy because they went to Life Dance party.


Yan-Yan, Gladys and I
Rod and I wearing our customized shirts, printed by Out of the Box!


The back portion of our shirts have our twitter and instagram username and I don't want to do it again




Hello friendly people! :)


Cutie, Anton :)


Kisses for my friends who missed the party. 




Tourists game for some photo opts!



Last shots before we end the mornight.



Fireworks! 




I didn't go to the streets on Sunday the Sinulog Festival day, because we have work on Monday. I'm fine with my Friday and Saturday night outs! 

Parties are over, now back to my daily grind.

Have a great day everyone!
xx

Let's follow each other on IG: @jewelclicks





20 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a blast! Great photos, too. You and your friends are gorgeous!

    xoxx, Monica
    F&ML: Fashion And My Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pictures, great post. ;-)
    New post is online...

    ReplyDelete
  3. nICE! GREAT PICS

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredibile Festival: an explosion of colors!!!! Great pics!!!!
    Kisssss
    Expressyourself
    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. So colourful! It looks amazing

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoaaa!! this looks like such a colourful festival!!! And you were looking so so pretty! Is this like a music festival? :D It looks amazing for sure!! And you had so so much of fun, babe!! <3

    http://anshul90.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww kasadya sa iyang Sinulog ui!!! Pit Senyor Jewel!!!!! akong mga pics napa tawn's cam tapulan kau mu upload oks hahaha
    Love the shots! suya ko daghn kay ka nasuroyan ako tawn SRP ra'g simbahan hahaha no friends who wants to party :(
    One of my prayers to Sto.Nino is to give me friends who loves to go out at night and party ahahha lol me

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everyone was so game with taking selfies! Haha. You were so close to DJ Callum. OMG! It looks like you really had a blast during Sinulog!

    www.annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow awesome photos! looks like you had an amazing weekend! :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. this place looks beautiful, so many colours too!
    inspiring photos!
    www.fergzillas.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have always wanted to go to the Sinulog Festival. Maybe next year? Glad to know you had fun. Tempting talaga to go next time! :D


    xoxo,
    Gelleesh.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow!!! party!!!! :D I've never been to sinulog but all my friends in the PH go there all the time!!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing pictures! Sounds a cool event! =)

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow it looks like you had a lot of fun :) Great festival!!
    Love, Jenny
    http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)