Thursday, March 26, 2015

DIET: Svetat's Cafe Healthylicious Veggie and Fruit Smoothies

DIET post is on! I've been eating to new open cafe's recently, but I didn't take photos or take notes of the details must because I am was hungry! For some of you, DIET is a segment here in my blog stands for "Did I just Eat That?" HAHAHA! Okay, I know, maarte lang. :)


Sunday is for really for a perfect rest day to everyone. Going to church in the morning is one of the best ways to start your day after that, you do things you want to do. For that, I spent my Sunday to get my nails done and to have an all-natural and all-organic facial by Flawless Face and Body Clinic in SM Cebu!

While waiting, I wanted something to eat for snacks and was thinking of green salad, really, green salad?! In front of the clinic is this healthylicious cafe!


Svetat’s Healthylicious Café is the first in Cebu to serve low fat and sugar-free smoothies


I ordered Malunggay Banana Smoothie :)


Shake it off.


They have seats for those who wants to chill, but most of the customers will just buy and go with their drink.


Here's my Malunggay Banana Smoothie, ice cream like so creamy and my sugar free Blueberry Muffin so yummy!


Excuse my spoon because I can't bite. :D


Here's my non-related selfie post after my all-natural and all-organic facial and eating sugar free and drinking veggie smoothie. HAHA


Svetat’s Healthylicious Café is located at the 2nd floor of the Northwing in SM City Cebu 
(in front of Flawless Face and Body Clinic)

Have a great day everyone!
Let's follow each other:
Twitter: @jewelclicks


8 comments:

  1. Did I just Eat That? Haha! This made me laugh :))) It's my first time to hear this cafe. Sa Cebu lang meron nito? :)

    Have a nice day, Ate Jewel!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shaira! Yes. Only in Cebu, but there are so many healthy cafes in Manila naman :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. this post makes me hungry :D

    http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool Jewel! Gikan pa ko SM as I browse blogger now hahaha
    wala ko kabntay sa sa Svetats..nice kay healthy ilang menu
    daghn ko nabntayan new food stalls/cafe sa SM recently nga namaligya healthy foods wa pa ko ka try hahaha
    Try nya ko ani!!!

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cafe looks so good!!! Thanks for sharing <3

    http://www.thestylishbipolar.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha! natawa ako sa meaning ng diet ha., :) It makes sense! :) hehehe.. the muffin looks yummy, I wonder about the taste of the malunggay smoothie :) Must try! :)

    xx
    Rica | www.switbbydoll.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The food looks incredibly yummy (even if it's too healthy for my taste LOL!)
    Were you able to meet Ron/Paolo of Flawless? Hehe! :)

    http://www.jhanzey.net

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)