Friday, March 13, 2015

Spray Protect Play for a Flawless Summer

Andrew Wolff, Gaz Holgate, Chris Evingham and Harry Morris of the Philippine National Rugby Team, who are always outdoor training and playing. And for 

Ah, summer. The season of sand, sun and fun has finally come. Spontaneous road trips, exciting beach getaways, sizzling by-the-shore shindigs and a possible sunlit romance await you. With these alluring sun-drenched promises, we can’t help but ask: Is your skin protected?

I agree that you don't only need to use sun block at the beach. If you are also not a fan of using umbrella whenever you go out, how would you protect your skin from harmful rays of sun? 

Exposure to ultraviolet rays is inevitable, even if you hide indoors. Yes, some lights we commonly use emit UV radiation that leads to skin damages. That’s why Flawless brings you an efficient sunscreen ideal for everyday use—Flawless Skin Protect Mist.

Some of you already know that I had a lot of beach trips last year that made my skin exposed to the sun. Here are some photos from my trip.

Moalboal, Cebu

Bantayan Island

Sumilon Island
Last week, I attended a Flawless White Mist Party event for the launching of their new product: Flawless Skin Protect Mist with SPF70, so perfect for our summer weather!

Formulated with a high SPF 70, Flawless Skin Protect Mist (as determined through an international In Vitro Evaluation) effectively shields skin from UVA and UVB rays. Its canister, which comes in Flawless’ signature pink, features a 360-degree spray system that allows continuous delivery of skin protection and can be applied in any direction; be it horizontally, vertically, diagonally or even upside-down. Perfect!! 






So pink! :)


With Andrew Wolff and Harry Morris of the Philippines National Rugby Team 


We are required to wear all white for the party, Good thing I have a red belt and bag to match break the rule. ;)

Top: Oxygen | Pants: Next 

So I am currently using this Flawless Skin Protect Mist such a less hassle on applying on my face, arms and legs. Also perfect for me because I am always on the go whenever I am at work.

I am much more confident walking under the sun because I know I am protected.


Thank you, Flawless! I can't wait to use this for my first beach outing. 


It's the weekend, Time to prepare for my beach trip, BRB! :)

Have a great day everyone! 

xx

Twitter: @jewelclicks
Instagram: @jewelclicks


11 comments:

  1. Lucky girl..... I hate you. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one lucky girl. Protecting our skin is very important, I think this product is perfect because it's SPF 70.. Anyway, I love your style. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sun protection is so important! That's one of the beauty tips that my mom has continuously drilled into my brain since I was younger lol. I'll try this Spray Protect from Flawless soon <3 I love their products! My current day cream and night serum are from Flawless :)

    http://www.thestylishbipolar.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! this is so cool Jewel! I've read about Flawless before then murag nindot and effective jud cya! Perfect for summer kay hapit na bya ehhee palit nya ko ana puhon! pang protection #char...btw, gwapa kau ilang model! maayo kayo mo pose sa mga pics! hehehe lovely shots as always Jewel!!! can't wait for your travel posts napud this summer! yayyyy <3

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sun protection is definitely important!! And goshhh, you're so so pretty!! <3 Love how confident you always are! And those 2 rugby players...oooo lala! :p Hahaha!! Loved the review of the spray! :) Will definitely be giving it a try! :)

    http://anshul90.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You lucky girl! Were you able to meet Paolo, their Junior Brand Manager? Hehe! He mentioned before that he had a blast on your event daw e. :)

    www.jhanzey.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did I mention how pretty you are, babe? Haha!! And not to mention..LUCKYYY!!! I am kinda trying to get into travelling just like you... (inspired by you of course!) :) And like I've said before, sun protection is definitely a must!!! I will definitely be on a hunt for this product!! :)

    http://anshul90.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! great product, perfect for summer! :)

    www.ellenreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This spray looks great! I would love to try it out!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so pretty in that white attire!!! So lucky you get to be with other Cebu bloggers during that event. I hope I could join one someday and finally meet you (gosh, that would be awesome!). :)

    Mimi | The Foxy Heroine

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)