Wednesday, June 17, 2015

It's The Weekend




We are all looking forward to the weekend because we all need a little break sometimes. Summer is officially over for students, but for workaholic like us, summer is forever! Is it? Not my face in the photo below is not sure. HAHAHA! 


My last weekends this June are going to be awesome for sure. A short beach trip for my vitamin sea and our alumni homecoming with my batchmates in high school. Before that, I would like to squeeze in a beach trip this weekend and thinking to go to a place where there's a poolside sipping mojito. Before I will go back to an office based work.  


Hands up for the weekend!


Denim Jacket: Thrift Store | Bodycon Dress: Forever 21 | Shoes: Palladium Boots
Watch: Sophie Martin

Sharing you this song so cutie!

The Weekend - Eden xo


I would like to share that Mc Donald's welcome back the Minions!

You can complete the set before everyone else by pre-ordering it on June 15 to June 20!


Have a great day everyone!
xx

IG: @jewelclicks
Twitter: @jewelclicks

16 comments:

  1. I can not wait for the weekend!
    x Mieke
    http://nancy-mulhouse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that jacket-- I need this weekend to come right now!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful jacker darling
    I wish you an happy day
    see my new post
    <<< fashion blogger Pamela Soluri >>>
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like an awesome weekend. i miss being young and carefree. Lol. Feeling ko ang tanda ko na talaga. I'm happy you are enjoying life. You're post is always refreshing. keep it up!

    www.hintofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy weekend.
    I love your blazer.
    XO

    Keep updated for my Puerto Galera #travelventure part 2.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha have a great weekend!!

    theleeday.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your jacket!! <3

    http://www.thestylishbipolar.com

    ReplyDelete

  8. Great photos!

    Please click on the link on my post
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/06/orange-is-new-black-with-jollychic.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous outfit - you look lovely! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. This outfit is so nice and I really like the denim jacket you're wearing. Great outfit. Keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ka gwapa og sexy ui! Ganahan kaau ko sa imong bodycon dress! <3

    www.itsjaninella.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. happy weekend!!
    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice porma ha.. on the go pero chic.. may isa ka pa palang paladium

    ReplyDelete
  14. If that jacket was from the thrift store, then you will need to teach me your skills in finding the best items. Haha !
    Your whole outfit was on point !

    <3,
    RGMENDOZA

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)