Thursday, June 11, 2015

M. Lhuillier Kwarta Padala Now Accepts Payments for Air You Go Travels

Mr. Michel Lhuillier, MLhuillier Pawnshops Owner (second from the left) and Mark Kenneth Iverson Calog, Air You Go Travels Co-Founder (second from the right) and Rhamric Peñola Simpron posed during the signing of partnership agreement of the two companies in Cebu Mandarin Hotel. 

Remember my last year trip in Hong Kong and Shenzhen, China? (read more here

Yup! Air You Go Travels organized our entire trip. When I saw their ads on facebook, I got hooked and shared it to my friends, right away and perfect because they are Travel Agency based in Cebu. Despite on our busy schedules that time, my friend and I went to their office to pay our down-payment. 

Though they have this bank deposit options, I am sure you don't want to wait for hours while waiting for your turn and you will just choose to drop by their office to send the full payment and just deal with traffic.

Oh, well, not anymore! Air You Go Travels and M Lhuillier Kwarta Padala recently announced their partnership. Payments made easy when you booked a package tour from Air You Go Travels and pay it to M. Lhuillier branch near you! Whooa! Spell convenient. :) 

This is good news to all their customers and potential clients nationwide! You can now process your payments through ML Kwarta Padala Bills Payments in any of their over 1900 branches nationwide. A service fee of PHP 20 will be charged per P50,000 transaction. 

When you pay via M. Lhuillier Kwarta Padala you will have an entry to their exclusive raffle:

BOOK AND FLY RAFFLE PROMO!

Raffle Prizes :
1. Roundtrip Tickets to Seoul, South Korea
2. 3D2N Hong Kong and Shenzhen, China Package

Watch this video and read the mechanics on how to join:


AIR YOU GO TRAVELS EXPERIENCE in partnership with M Lhuillier Financial Services, Inc. brings you..BOOK AND FLY RAFFLE...
Posted by Air You Go Travels Experience on Sunday, 14 June 2015
Visit their website:
or visit and like their Facebook page above


Have a great day everyone!xx

IG: @jewelclicks
Twitter: @jewelclicks


1 comment:

  1. Wow! nice kau ni Jewel! Now traveling is so much easier!!!!

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)