Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Horse Print Blouse




Chasing sunset is always my thing, it was a perfect day to stroll at the park with the family and take good photographs. It is always perfect when you use natural day light plus I am wearing my new favorite top from Dresslink.com.



If you have read my post about my Dresslink wish list last April. I have the items on hand! I received a parcel note that I have to pick it up from the Philippine Postal Office. I thought it will take forever as I was so excited to wear them. Waiting for a month is not bad at all! :)


I love it when I paired it with my micro shorts from Uniqlo and sandals for casual or simple look. I don't have office work anymore. Whenever I have a chance to go out with friends, family or alone, I have to dress up so I can wear most of my clothes for work. Excuse my messy hair.


I also tried to fold the sleeves of this shirt for more comfy and casual look. 



Check out Dresslink.com they have "Buy what you want as low as to $0.01!" 
or like them on www.facebook.com/Dresslink

Great deals for trendy clothes!



Photos by: JC Guiam

Have a great day everyone!xx

Twitter: @jewelclicks

20 comments:

  1. I followed you on Instagram, hope you can follow me back ;)
    htttp://instagram.com/littlevasilisa

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the print of your blouse!! <3

    http://www.thestylishbipolar.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the top Jewel! Gwapa! :)
    Asa ang postal office dire sa Cebu? Did you pay anything to get the item? Hehe

    www.itsjaninella.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That shirt is amazing! I love it!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice outfit. It suits you. Have a nice day. Thanks for dropping by in my site:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool look, I love the print of your blouse!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing! That outfit looks gorgeous on you xx
    La'bell | labellwong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are stunning. Who photographed you? I hope you tell us more about your experience in buying stuff online from abroad? How was it? I wanted to try but I don't know how to go about it. Aside from one month wait, what else can we expect. Thank you and stay pretty!!

    www.hintofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mayen! My brother-in-law who took my photos when we were at the park :) When you ordered online, we signed up for our account, fill up the form where to deliver it and choose what type of payment and wait for your tracking code number to track the shipping status of your items. Then wait for your items. :) On my experience it was delivered in our Post office. :) Expect the unexpected maybe, but I am so happy that items are in good condition and good quality! :) Thanks for the questions, Mayen! :) I will include this on my next post.

      Delete
  9. I honestly haven't receive my order yet :( 1 month and three weeks na! I did follow-ups pero sabi nila nasa Post office na pero I went to the post office at ang sabi wala daw. Ughh, i think it's lost already :(
    Anyway, i love your top! Ang ganda rin ng pictures especially that you took it during the golden hour <3

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... nandun lang yun, promise. Follow up the post office lagi. :) Thanks, Shaira. xx

      Delete
  10. Aww ka gwapa ni Jewel! Love that top Jewel! and your photos looks so good jud! Love the sunset drama! chos!

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely item! Nice top!
    You have such a nice blog!!
    If it's OK, I'd love to follow each other. Hope you'd visit my site sometime.

    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Interesting blouse! Love your bag, nice sunset pics..:)
    http://sunmoonstyle.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your photos and the look, very chic! <3

    www.aizhaguevarra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)