Monday, November 30, 2015

Good TImes with Promtimes UK



Prom is considered a rite of passage for many women. Moms would never want their daughters to look less than stunning on that special day. Picking a prom dress is also a perfect bonding time for moms and their daughters. Having gone through this myself, I could not help but remember the time when mom and I picked the perfect dress for my prom. Seeing these lovely dresses from Promtimes makes me miss both the prom preparation and my mom! Here are three gowns that my mom would surely pick for me if it was my prom:

My mom has always loved timeless fashion pieces and this A-line Scoop Capped Floor-length Blue Chiffon Prom Dress would surely be on top of her list. It has such an elegant lace detailed top that will surely make me a standout plus the deep blue color is perfect for an elegant night. 



Since I am petite, mom would also love the Scoop Sleeveless Knee-length Dark Navy Prom/Cocktail Dress. It shows just enough skin and paired with killer pumps, I would look taller and prettier. I can also wear this dress not only for prom night but also for other occasions!



And what is more elegant than a black dress right? For sure, mom would also love the 2015 Cheap Mermaid Sweetheart Court Train Black Chiffon Evening Dress . It has pretty details that compliment the black dress. It also has a front slit giving it a sexy touch. I would also definitely love to wear this figure-defining dress!




Surely, as they would say, moms know best and there is no better time to bond with her and ask for her expert opinion but on prom night. I would gladly love to shop for lovely prom dresses with my mom and I would say that you should too!

or visit promtimes.co.uk

Have a great day everyone!
xx

4 comments:

  1. I love the red and floor length navy blue gown. I think the details on the blue gown really makes it gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my that red flowy dress.

    www.ajeinomoto.com | Spices + Everything Nice

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)