Sunday, December 13, 2015

VLOG: Jewel Clicks for Juanderlust



FINALLY new VLOG! 
(Capslock for intense...)


I would like to share my new short and sweet video blog about my travels this year. This is my entry for my Juanderlust - 80 Wonders in 80 Days by Travelbook.ph

"I travel with friends, but I travel solo too! You will also see nemo and his friends in this video, promise! :) "

I hope you guys watch and support this 60 seconds video.


Thank you!

*edited

I am Blogger Spotlight of the Week in Drift Stories. Find out "What I Love About Blogging"
"And for this week, we are proud to have someone who has captured the hearts of her readers with her buzz-worthy...
Posted by Jewel Clicks on Tuesday, 1 December 2015



Let me know your thoughts! 

xx



7 comments:

  1. Amazing Girl!

    http://www.simplethingsbyjok.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really envy your travels Jewel. Baka naman next time gusto mo ako isama? Haha! :)

    www.annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to travel more next year. Although most of them would be for work, I will make sure to still make the most out of it. And yey to FINDING NEMO! :D


    xoxo,
    Gelleesh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your brave spirit! Way to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool video! Makes me miss the Philippines even more (snow and rain here in Vancouver for the past month) Best of luck to all the contestants including me...hehe

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)