Sunday, December 13, 2015

Get Drunk on the Good Life, I'll Take You To Paradise



Hello December! Why so fast? I said, take it slow. HAHA

I am not complaining. This year is so awesome, I've been into the places that were on my list last year to go to this year and here ya go, I shared it all here in my blog. What a wonderful archive to read when I want to remember what I've been up to in my life this 2015 these are local events, travels (with friends and solo), sponsors, parties, weddings, and received blog award and recognition. When the hashtag feeling blessed is what you want to post. 


One of the precious memories to treasure forever is to witnessed weddings of my friends this year. It was started last January as Secondary Sponsor, Bridesmaid in April and Secondary Sponsor again last November. Gosh! So happy no more weddings this month. 


Out of three weddings, this is my favorite gown I wore. I love the color and the details of my sleeves. I also had head dress roses and bouquet of roses.  


Now thinking where and what to do on my upcoming Christmas break? Any suggestions? 

Leaving you this song where I get my title of this post. Teehee.



Have a great week everyone! 
xx

IG: @jewelclicks
Twitter: @jewelclicks
FB: Jewel Clicks


26 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm speechless.... you're so beautiful in that long dress!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look sooo sweet! love the color of your dress

    http://www.simplethingsbyjok.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen how your 2015 goes and I must say, you had a great year. I hope you'll have an awesome 2016! As always, you rock that dress. Congrats on your award. :)
    www.hintofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yours too! :) you went to Sagada with your Hubby this year! :) xx Cheers for 2016! Thank you.

      Delete
  4. I love your dress Jewel! Bagay kau nimu ang style ug ang color. It's true that we should appreciate and value life for all the blessings that we received. Congratulations to all your awards Jewel!!! you deserve them all and you deserve more great things to come.

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cristine! :) Hope to meet you in person. :) xx Cheers!

      Delete
  5. Jewel you look so beautiful in this dress!

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess I'm just gonna stay at home this Christmas and then throw an after Christmas party at my place in Pampanga for my relatives. Travels are saved for next year. And I also love your dress! :D


    xoxo,
    Gelleesh.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely dress! This will be a very busy December for us since we need to visit all the godparents of my little one this Christmas season. Baka matakasan pa ng pamasko lols. Lovely blog you have. Congrats din dear :)

    www.mommyrockininstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww wow.. you look so stunning!! Love that dress on you.. so glamorous :)

    -- new blogpost in my blog :)
    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look so pretty in that dress! im glad you had a great year...it went by too fast, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous dress, Ate. It complements you :) I love that song too and I keep on playing it on repeat :))

    Have a great day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look gorgeous in that dress Jewel <3

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I Love this outfit and how it was paired with those accessories. You look pretty my dear

    xoxo - Style.. A Pastiche

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning dress - you wear hot pink well.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  14. sweetie, your dress amazing, chic and elegant
    have a nice day
    fashion blogger
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look great in that dress Jewel! Teka, kelan na ba tayo kakain ng churros? Diba manlilibre ka pa. Hahaha. :P

    www.annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)