Monday, December 21, 2015

People's Choice Photo Blog - Bloggys Philippine Blogging Awards 2015



An overdue? Cmon, don't be so hard on me, we are still in 2015. HAHAHA. Instead of having a title of "Black Mix" or "Close neck lace" okay, whatever. I decided to have this title because this is what I wore during the Bloggys Philippine Blogging Awards Night last month. It was very last minute when I looked for a skirt after my work and my flight the next day. Geeez! I should invest more on formal clothes now, but I am more on a lazy girl dressing up. Sigh.


So, it's only once in a blue moon to dress up and make up like this. I am so happy that I know how to draw basic lines on my face. My eyebrows are my favorite. It was not that pretty before not until I started to have eyebrows threading two years ago? I think... and I only trust one person to do it in Salon de Rose - Ayala Center Cebu.

Top: from my Sister | Skirt: Penshoppe | Shoes: Figlia

Achieved?

Feeling Miss Universe 2015! :D


Forgive me with my selfies for close up photos. I feel like I will shoot a make up tutorial video for lazy girls and newbie like me. Kidding! I can't do that, I need more make up tools, but I spend extra money on travels than this. 


Emotera


Tadaaah! here's my photos with my new babies. Good thing I brought my old mini tripod for self-portrait like these.


Finalist - Photo Blog Category


People's Choice - Photo Blog Category


Perfect two! :)


I received another certificate during Cebu Blogging Summit 2.0 from my Cebu Blogging Community family. I never expected this, so I was happy to received this one :) Feels like I won an award again.

Thank you, CBC! x


(Yes, Jhewhelle Delgado is my name on my personal facebook)

Aside from that I am an official Juanderlust Contender!

Please watch my 60 seconds video of my adventures :)

Thank you! :)


Have a Merry Merry Merry Christmas!
xx


17 comments:

  1. KA gwapa ug ka sexy ui! hehee Congratulations Jewel!!! big hug and lots of love for your award!! you deserve it!!!! more blessings pa to come next year! daog nasad! nhehehe
    Advance Merry Christmas Jewel!!!

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award Jewel!!!!!!!
    You look fab in that lace dress!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW IKAW NA TALAGA JEWEL!!! SO PROUD OF YOU!!! <3333

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Ate Jewel! You've gone so far in your blogging career and I wish you more projects this coming 2016! :)

    Wishing you an advance Merry Christmas!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the award says it all...MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR...Jewel

    ReplyDelete
  6. woah! congrats naman talaga diyan dear. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :)

    http://lavinajampit.blogspot.com/2015/12/dahilayan-last-pahabol-post-for-2015-i.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you look really gorgeous and beautiful, congratulations about the award. x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look absolutely stunning in this lace dress and congrats again on your award! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas


    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you are so beautiful, love your style!
    Merry Christmas!
    XX
    http://www.angelamall.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so chic dear
    I love this lace dress on you

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice lace dress! I luv it! <3

    Marisa
    http://summersnackies.blogspot.co.id/2015/12/towards-end.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Jewel. You deserve those recognitions! Happy Holidays! :D


    xoxo,
    Gelleesh.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice black lace dress, looks great on you.

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)