Saturday, January 23, 2016

Sinulog Cebu Booze Cruises 2016



Heeeeyyyy!! Let's clap our hands for blogging about this wonderful experience on time. It's Sinulog weekend 2016 and once again, I am not into street parties :( because we have work the next day. So I always make the best out of it like I should be out Friday night and Saturday night. This year, I did something new, chill and fun than my busy Sinulog weekend last year

I was just at home Friday night (yes, yes, yes) because I was preparing myself and have to wake up early for Cebu Booze Cruise! I honestly don't have an idea, but I was thinking of something like a Pub Crawl. HAHAHA!


Backstory:

I got back in Cebu and it was perfect for Sinulog weekend. I was not in a mood to go out for weekend because of my series night outs with my friends in Manila. I told my sister about the invite and she said " go ahead and try something new for Sinulog weekend." I was like okay, plus Joel was so consistent for me to click "going" to the event. AND I can't say NO to beach. Cmon. Joel is my friend who I was with during the New Year's Eve in Manila

I had a great experience and met a lot of new people with mutual friends on Facebook (crazzzyyy). Feels like I'm not in Cebu and went to other places like I'm in a solo trip. :D 

Here's my photo diary loading in 3...2...1... 


Early Meet Up

Pick up point was in 7/11 Escario at 9AM. Docking station is in Mactan near Movenpick Hotel. There were a lot of boats and tourists that day for their island hopping.



Whooaaa! So many participants so we got two boats. 


From pick up point, Joel and I met Zoe and Eddie they are mad about travels! I love how we all shared about places and experiences and because of that we deserved a group photo. 


Meet New Friends!

We stopped near Olanggo Island for swimming, getting to know each other, booze and have fun! Time to take photos. 





YAY for collage!

Clockwise: Yna, Rick, Zoe, Eddie, Miguel, Chris, Erland, Neejay, Minah, John and I missed to ask names of the others, forgive me. :(



Pure fun!

All of newbies on board were the participants. I don't know what was the game called, but we all had fun. Here are the photos from Emil, Nathalie and Rick, thank you! 


Meet Jilly one of the organizers.













Enjoy Sunset Session

The best part of the cruise. After the game I was able to take a quick dip to wash my face and enjoy the sunset after. 


I had fun with this baby girl from Miami, Zoe! :) 


My favorite photos with Zoe and Joel. Heeeyy guys! 




Oh noes, the fun has to end. "There's no forever" whatever, I had fun and met new people which is cool because it's new year! Oh-ha! 


Sunset is love.


Cebu Booze Cruise have activity every month! Which means this is perfect getaway to go if you are single on Valentine's day! I will recommend this to my friends who will visit Cebu. 

FOR UPDATE!! 
Here's the full awesome video of our cruise by Roger Cas, ENJOY! 



Visit for more updates:


Have a great day everyone! xx

Twitter: @jewelclicks


22 comments:

  1. Such wonderful photos :)
    xx Katha
    showthestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these pictures, but the first one is especially beautiful! the composition is amazing.

    nolongergrey.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it looks like so much fun! Absolutely love your blogpost (: x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pictures! Looks like so much fun!!!

    xo
    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always you have sunning pictures and I admire you for that, Jewel! Looks like you really had so much fun and that's great! My Sinulog was kinda...ehrm.. quite unexpected not to mention the almost-stampede in Mango Ave. lol. Anyway, this is such an interesting cruise! ma try nga sa V-Day. Whaha..! lol :)

    Kisses
    Jong | Summerglee | http://iamjoannalanojan.blogspot.com/2016/01/my-grown-up-wishlist-with-spring.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tara! Let's try it on February! :) xx

      Delete
    2. Such a beautiful place! Lucky you, beautiful pictures! Have a nice week!
      xx
      cvetybaby.com

      Delete
  6. What a amazing trip.Lovely pics!

    http://www.simplethingsbyjok.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so much fun.
    I would love to try it.
    I hope im in PH that time.

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did that Booze Cruise a few years back and totally loved it! Love your photos!
    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  9. This cruise looks so fun :) I adore your photos and it looks like you met some pretty cool people too

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. was surfing for fun activites for singles, and came here :) you're photos look cool and fun! ganahan ko mu try ani! but di ko khbaw mu langoy LOL! beautiful blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)