Monday, February 1, 2016

Totes with XOXO


It's a great to start the year with new plans and list of goals that you would like to achieved this year. The last time I checked, I haven't into shopping bags and accessories since last year and I always cancel my trip going to the mall just to check what's new and the latest trendy in store. Since I am more online and I have to work after my day shift work at home, I have to maximize my time to search on the latest trends because one thing for sure, you can see it online too! 

Good thing I found a wide variety of XOXO accessories in Zalora Philippines! Wohooo! I have no worries to go to the mall and check what's in store. I always on the rush after my end of shift because I don't want to be stuck in traffic going home. It will be less hassle if I will just go for online shopping, order it online and wait for the items for few days. 

Jacquard Tote Bag




Tote Bag With Pouch

Tote Bag With Wallet


Dual Strap Tote Bag

Jacquard Tote Bag



What do you think? :)

Visit 


Have a great day everyone! 
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. All the bags are lovely! :) I love em!

    xx
    Rica | www.sassycebuannachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cute! My favorite is the second tote.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)