Saturday, February 6, 2016

Venice Piazza at Mckinley Hill

HELLO FEBRUARY!! 


Before I went to Manila, I've seen the viral photos of Venice Piazza Grand Canal and it took a buzz off to everyone specially it is located in Manila. I mean, how can you not get curious about it since its like Venice and Grand Mall in Macau?



One afternoon, my cousin, Eric and I visited Venice Piazza. I had to searched about it so I have an idea what's there. The mall is not yet fully operated and there are only few retaurants are opened inside the food court of Robinsons Selections. But people are not into that, main goal: take a lot of photos with this canal background.



Imagine if all the establishments are open here.



For an update this is how it looks like right now: 


I fell in love with canal! LOL 



If you want to take good photos, make sure you know how to angle your camera and where to stand. 



OR you can always make them as your background.

Romper: Zaful | Bag: Brics | Sandals: Rubi 


Like everyone, group photo is a must. 



Ended our trip with Honey Creme Dark Salt Chocolate. Yum!


Check the updates here:

www.facebook.com/VenicePiazza

12 comments:

  1. Amazing photographs Jewel!!! I would love to visit the place someday too!!!!

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shots :)
    do you want follow to each other? if you want, please follow me on GFC, write me a comment and I follow you back :)
    cape outfit

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful photos! I can't get over how pretty the pastel colours of the buildings are.

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice gyud kaayo ang place pero natabunan sa mga tao! Haha. Hello sexy and pretty Jewel! <3
    We will definitely visit the place when we go to Manila this April! :))

    xx, Janine | Wandering Ella

    ReplyDelete
  5. At first I thought this was Venice haha great photos
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shots :) and what a lovely outfit x ❤

    http://www.kyroandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photography! It looks like so much fun.
    Diana | http://www.dianavilic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been wanting to go there but maybe a few more months or a year maybe... When there's less people. I hate being in a huge crowd. I get agitated. xD


    xoxo,
    Gelleesh.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. gusto ko rin pumunta jan! :( haha :))


    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)