Monday, December 26, 2016

Photo Diary: Awesome Autumn in Kyoto Japan - Watch my VLOG


It was a Kyoto day tour with my friend Ryan! We have decided to meet in Kyoto Station at 10:30AM. He instructed me to be in Osaka Station before 9:45AM train schedule. It was a great day to explore around. 




My messy bed


Breakfast before going out.



MAPS 

But I had my Pocket WiFi - Flytpack with me and I have been always online for Google Maps.


I met Cebuanas in Osaka, YAY!


I left early because it will takes 10-15 minutes walking to train station from the hostel and I was wearing my boots with heels!



Train to Kyoto!



after 30 minutes I'm in Kyoto na


Kyoto Tower!



We bought unlimited pass bus ride for 500 Yen.



With Ryan my tour guide :)



Stray fat cats 


"What chu lookin at?" 


AMAZING! I can't believe I'm in Japan and having an awesome autumn. Huhu






They are lovely!



Ryan tour me to less crowdy spots in Kyoto and no entrance fee. Which is okay for me because I can take photos without any people in the background.


Outfit of the Day

A month before my trip I was notified by my friend that is cold weather in Osaka even if it's mid-November. 

Living in a tropical country, I have no coat or any winter clothes except jackets and sweaters. I found a perfect online shop Light in the Box normally when you shop online from abroad it takes 3 to 4 weeks, but with Light in the Box, I only waited for less than a week delivered by DHL! Isn't it amazing?! So I really had no problem rushing to the mall and look for winter outfit and deal with the traffic going home. 



Dress and Coat by Light in the Box | Leather Boots: H&M | Bag: Burberry





I love this dress perfect for cold weather. I wonder when will I wear this again.








It was past 12 noon and we haven't eaten lunch.


So we rest in a bit and think where to eat because Ryan has to leave early for his Japanese class. HUHU



Cute doggies



Photo Walk







Someone is alone.


Hello besh, Is it me your looking for?




We finally decided to eat in McDonald's because we were in a hurry. 


I went to Namba after my Kyoto and got lost and confused where to eat. It was really an adventure for me. 

I'm not sure if this is Dotonbori.





Decided to eat light because I know I can't finish one bowl of Ramen alone.



After I ate I went back to Osaka and rest because I have an early flight back to Narita. I will definitely go back to Osaka and spend more days. 


Visit their online shop:
Facebook: Light in the Box
Instagram: @lightinthebox

That's all for now. 
I can't wait to share my trip in Tokyo, where I stayed longer and extended one day because I just fell in love with the place. I'm still organizing my photos please bear with me.

Here's the summary of my trip:




P.S:

Watch my short VLOG in Shibuya Crossing and please subscribe to my Youtube Channel for more of my video blogs in Japan.


Wishing you all a Happy Holidays!
xx






15 comments:

  1. Kanindot sa imong pics, Jewel!!! Lahi ragyud ang Huawei P9! Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Janine! Japan is beautiful too and also the camera! :)

      Delete
  2. I just land on your blog through google, i read many posts of your blog and i found is very informative!Good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl! Gusto ko tong outfit mo dito! Sama mo naman ako sa Japan nang makapag-scarf din ako. Haha. :)

    annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com | Bloglovin' | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, amazing autumn in Kyot!!! I love your outfit and these pics!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    My Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. Japan is my dream destination and Kyoto looks breathtaking.

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous pictures sweetie
    I posted a new review, I'd love to know your opinion
    happy tuesday, kiss
    <<< tr3ndygirl fashion blogger >>>

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos!!!
    www.treschic.fashion
    @mariajosegomezverdu

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to have followed your Japan adventure. Clear and sharp photos and fun story, what more can I ask for :)

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You guys are the CUTEST. Give that hubby of yours a squeeze from the girls in Toronto!! Xo
    http://uk.millybridal.org/browse/sweetheart-bridesmaid-dresses-c-232/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your photos are always so good, I almost feel like I am there. Great post, love hearing about what you get up to. Really want to go to Japan! Merry Christmas x

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  11. its good photos dude inspiring to those who want to visit japan ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Admiring every single photo on this post. More please!!

    Love,

    Issa

    islandtrotters.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)