Friday, January 20, 2017

Love on the Weekend



Posting photos from my weekend Shibuya, Tokyo. I loved these shots because - I looked excited to see the popular tourist spots on the weekend. Spell LOVE! :)


I am still sharing my trip to Japan. I have tons of photos that I haven't share and choose the best one to share. Hirap Besh! You can read about my trip in Japan here. I shared some tips too. :D


I deactivated my personal Facebook profile to focus on some things that I have to do. Looks like I am liking it for almost two weeks now. I joined a Mountain Hiking activity last weekend to Mt. Ulap and it was a great adventure. I want more, but maybe after two months. You'll see the updates on my Instagram and Facebook page.


Details:
Scarf & Sweater: Uniqlo | Skirt: Penshoppe | Shoes: New Balance | Bag: Burberry | Coat: Ligh in the box


Leaving you my song of the week:


Have a great day everyone! 
xx,
Jewel

IG / Twitter / Snapchat: jewelclicks
www.facebook.com/jewelclicks

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous look dear, i love your shoes
    I posted a new review, I'd love to know your opinion
    kisses
    fashion blogger

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to visit Tokyo one day. Thanks for visiting my blog :-)
    www.ubetterwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)