Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Travel Thoughts - Suitcase


Hello there guys! I know it's been weeks since my last update. I was caught up in dealing with my personal life and work life and things I want to do that has been pending since. 

So here we go again with packing and unpacking and packing again for another trip. I'm like this for almost three years and I have no right to complain because hello? I will gain experience and I'll create new good or bad memories. (If you are following me on Instagram you will know: jewelclicks)

Whenever I pack for my destination, it always excites me (who doesn't right?) I noticed that I improved my packing skills. I don't bring my whole closet anymore and I only bring what matters and buy there just in case I ran out of clothes. Which is good. However, packing going home from my destination is a different feeling. It is like you are fighting for it because you want to stay longer, but you really have to go and just take all the good memories with you. 




My last year, life between departure and arrival made me realized to leave my comfort zone and moved back in Manila where I grew up and living comfortably solo and do things I want to do.


I can't believe it. It will be my first anniversary this April since I transferred here in Manila. YAY!


"We travel because we need to, because distance and difference are the secret tonic to creativity. When we get home, home is still the same, but something in our minds has changed, and that changes everything."



All photos taken in Tokyo and Narita, Japan.
Camera by: Huawei P9 (dual lens camera Leica)


Leaving you this song. I hope you like it!


PS: I've been receiving questions from my Japan trip details and happily answered them, but I'm thinking to write the full details about my DIY trip as soon as I can. :D Leaving again this weekend.

" I wish that I could take you in my suitcase."

Have a great day everyone! 
xx

IG and Twitter: @jewelclicks
www.facebook.com/jewelclicks
Subscribe to my Video Blog here:
www.youtube.com/user/jewelclicks

4 comments:

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)