Sunday, April 9, 2017

VLOG: DIY Itinerary in Hong Kong



Oopsss. I just got back from my vacation with my Family in our hometown. Catching up a lot of backlogs. I went to Hong Kong last month with no planned itinerary. Since it was not my first time in the city, I came up with my own itinerary for a three days. Here's my video blog about my trip. I enjoyed the cold weather of Hong Kong. 


ENJOY!

Subscribe to my youtube.com/jewelclicks

Have a great day everyone! 
xx

Follow me on instagram: @jewelclicks
www.facebook.com/jewelclicks

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! Looks like a great trip Ate! Looking forward to your upcoming vlogs :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)