Monday, May 8, 2017

Vintage Special Occasion Dresses


We love to attend events such as birthday, reunion, company and wedding and many more. We love to wear something different, but how can you stand out if you are going to wear trendy gowns or dresses to parties. 

Let's choose a different trend, there are vintage special occasion dresses that you would like to consider wearing for parties.  Looking for a place to shop a certain style of clothes will give you a little headache where to find perfect designs with vintage details and classy. 

I always love searching for online shops because I have no time to go to malls and check out the stores one by one. Believe me, this will save you time. Wardobeshop.com is a shop labor of love and a passionate pursuit to compile the most authentic recreations of dresses from the 1920's, 30's and 40's.  They offer various interesting cuts, textures and styles that you will definitely love. 

Here are my top picks:

Let's start with their shorter and informal dress

Vintage Style Embroidered Dress in Dark Blue


Saddle Up Sweet Cowgirl Dress in Ivory


Bohemian Tribal Dress in Chocolate


Here are some dresses that you will also love. 


Flapper Style Wrap Dress in Kohl


Flapper Style Wrap Dress in Kohl


Somewhere in Time Dress in Sand by Nataya



 Alana Vintage Style Party Dress in Soft Pink by Nataya

Joey's Canteen Cowgirl Dress in Beige


Victoria Vintage Style Party Gown in Azure by Nataya


Audrey Vintage Style Party Gown in Sand by Nataya





How about you? What are your favorites?

Have a great day everyone!
xx





2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love! These dresses are so chic and elegant. I think they're also comfy.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)