Monday, January 15, 2018

Streetwear Shirt by Uranus Clothing


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

My last trip of the year was in Taipei, Taiwan AGAIN. I mentioned it before that it will be my go-to city when I want to escape Manila for a few days. Though, I miss Hong Kong busy streets and interesting spots to take self-portraits for social media posts. HAHA




I supposed to go back to Taipei with my friend Jo as our year-end out of the country trip but turns out that I went solo again. I WAS LIKE, WHAT'S NEW?

I didn't have plans where to exactly I will go this time around as I went to all tourist spots last spring and it was awesome! You can read my DIY itinerary here: Itinerary for 2 Days and Taipei Day 3 and VLOG.




The highlight of my trip was joining the Pub Crawl on a Saturday night because I met new people and hang out with strangers. If you want something different thing to do when you're out of the country, you should try it. Read my Pub Crawl Taipei experience here.



I have the new favorite clothing line: Uranus Clothing proudly made in Cebu that I wore and perfect for being so urban when I stayed in the Shilin District in Jiantian near Shilin Night Market. My post about how to take photos when you travel solo is one of my popular posts right now as this is a frequently ask a question to me when I travel alone "who take your photos?" find out how here.

All photos in this post are taken by me, myself and I with the help of a tripod and remote control. 
So thankful to have these tools.





Check out streetwear shirts design by Uranus Clothing here:

or like their page

Have a great day everyone!
xx
Follow me on IG: @jewelclicks
Subscribe to my channel: www.youtube.com/jewelclicks for more VLOGS

0 clickers:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)