Saturday, March 31, 2018

Day Hike at Mt. Talamitam Nasugbu Batangas


Hiking is fun. I am not kidding. It's just that you have to endure the trail before enjoying the view up there. Last January I started my year again joining a day hike to Mt. Talamitam. This is perfect for beginners who would like to experience hiking because of its grassland. This is a DIY trip with Rams and his friends. The budget for this trip was PHP500.

My last hiking was in Mt. Ulap also in January and we took a reversed trail. GURL! My right knee gave up downhill. I think it is one of the semi-major hiking that you should prepare yourself. It was also a day hike, but 12 hours long drive to Benguet. 


Mt. Talamitam is located in Nasugbu, Batangas just 2 to 3 hours bus ride from Manila. So lucky that the DLTB bus terminal is located near my place, so I was the first one arrived at the terminal at 2AM. When we settled our entrance fee and registration at the barangay community, we started to walk at 6AM. Sunrise was so lovely and I love how strong was the wind that can take you away. If you can't balance yourself. HAHA

Me trying to do video blogging and selfie versus the wind.




Ugh. I love this view. The summit is up there!


I asked them to take a photo of me. Look at the shadows.


We reached the tip of the mountain from the photo above and this is the view when I looked back.


Stop over for some fresh coconut juice!


I was with Rams, Tags, and Henry and they are hardcore mountaineers. So after our break, I told them to go back on the trail and they said, let's go on the other trail where is fewer people. So I said YES!

I saw this view.


But after that view, we got lost where is the trail to the summit and when we found it this is how it looks like:


It was NOT an easy trail and look at those grass. You have to literally climb going up. Whew. 

Finally reached the summit and this is the view.



I asked Tags to take photos of me.


Ok, these are better for photo opts.



Hey, horsie why you're hiding?


Kids busy taking photos.


Good view.


More photo opts because the view is so blue!



So windy!


with Rams @lalakinggala


We spent only more or less 30 minutes at the summit and we decided to go back and eat lunch.


Ram's signature pose.


The wind was so strong but still managed to take a photo. 


Hi cutie!


Another cutie. While waiting for others who went for a pee break.


We ended up in Tagaytay to eat Bulalo special for lunch. The weather was so chilly. No photos of the food because we were all starving.



We arrived in Manila around 4PM. That was a great day. Until next hiking adventure!



Where are your adventures this summer?
xx

IG: @jewelclicks


2 comments:

  1. Ang ganda ng peak! Gusto ko din pumunta dyan!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sobra. Ang chill lang ng hike. Grassland kasi. :)

      Delete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)