Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Zen Rooms Flash Sale 10.10 - Book Rooms Up To 60% Off






It's the time of the year to catch up with friends and take a break from your busy schedule. 
Do you know that when I travel, I saved a lot from my accommodation by booking it through Zen Rooms? 

Yup! So sharing you this good news: 


Mark your calendar!
Zen Rooms biggest sale of the year is here! 

Book your favorite ZEN Rooms for up to 60% Off! 

Starting at PHP500 per night.

Only 1000 rooms! 

Booking period: October 10, 9PM GMT+8 

Stay period: October 10 to 31, 2018 

All purchases made during this sale are non-refundable.

Sign up and book rooms before anyone else:


2 comments:

  1. nice information!!
    Would you like to follow each other? If the answer is yes, please follow me on my blog & I'll follow you back.

    http://www.okcheori.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)