Sunday, October 21, 2018

Photo Diary: Death Pool in Caboangan Pangasinan


We all have a different set of friends to hang out with. I am so lucky to find new friends here in Makati when I transferred to work here two years ago. Last year, we went to Liwliwa Zambales for some beach remedy and to have a break from our hectic work. This year, we went to not so accessible, but the beautiful and adventurous beach in Death Pool, Cabongaon, Pangasinan. Here's my photo diary in 3...2...1

Literally hot dog at the beach

The weather was gloomy the day that we arrived and I suggested to go to death pool also known before as depth pool while the weather is ok.




My homies: Karen, Kim, I, Jazz, Leona, and Mikee



Someone was moving on from the heartbreak.


We went back to the resort for some Karaoke time!



Time for some photo opts. Sunset session!












Cooking for dinner!


We are so lucky to experience sunset in Cabongaoan Beach that day. It was so lovely and added in my list of sunset session.




The next day, it was raining and we have to leave the beach before lunch to go back to Manila.



We had quick photo opts as a group.








TPLEX for toilet and smoke break!


That was a great trip! Until next time! 

Thanks Madam Travel and Tours for organizing this trip. 

Book your out of town trip with your friends:



1 comment:

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)