Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Chasing Shinjuku Nights


It was 12 midnight when Carissa decided to go out and buy stuff in Donki (Don Quixote) store in the area. I was not in the mood to go out that time because I was already sleepy, but since it was her last night in the city, I realized that I will be solo again for another five days! Then I started to think about what to do for the rest of the days. Should I go to Sapporo for a couple of days? 


We were supposed to go to Omoide Yokocho area where I told her about the local bars and resto to eat yakiniku and drink sake. Unfortunately, all of them are closed and I had a perfect spot to take a photo to opt. BUT really, I looked tired here and sleepy. Carissa wondered why I was not in the mood. 


We stayed in one of the APA Hotels in the center of Shinjuku. A few minutes away from the nightlife such as clubs and red light district. Damn you better to act that you are local when you passed by these clubs or else you will be harassed by some promoters outside asking you to come inside their bar. It was not my first time in the area, but I am curious what it looks like inside. I need a friend who loves to drink to go with me and check out the crowd? HAHAHA


Oh well, I wish I can do that when I come back again and probably will try Roppongi area as I heard that they have good bars there or should I book pub crawl to meet new strangers and turn them into still strangers because you will never ever see them again. 


I will pack my stuff after I published this post because I am flying to Tokyo tomorrow with my OG travel buddy Jo from Cebu as well. (okay that was random, I am writing about this, but I will be there the next day). You can check my Snapchat and Instagram: @jewelclicks for my updates or stories. 


Looking forward to enjoying the cold weather before I hit the beach this summer!
But first, I need to work out. HAHA

Until my next post!
xx

Have a great day everyone!



8 comments:

  1. It's nice that you went out even though you were not in the mood. It can be hard to do that sometimes! The pictures turned out beautifully :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's also the same here in Thailand, some sellers are very pushy. LOL!. Take care in your next travel :D

    http://www.itsbeyondimaginations.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pics!
    I love your new blog layout!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, we were actually planning to visit Japan this year. I will sure check out your instagram feed and let me know what are your recommendations on which place to visit. Have fun! :)

    xx
    Rica | www.sassycebuana.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)