Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Same Day Laundry Service in Makati - Dexter Laundry


ANO NA 2020? 

The year 2020 will ends in less than a month and we are now used to stay at home for so long and we couldn't travel abroad or domestic.

One of the things that we noticed during this pandemic is not wearing the outside clothes that we wear when we have a night out, events to attend, to work, or when we travel. As much as possible, I would like to wear them whenever I go to the supermarket or quick errands to the bank, or quick catch up with my friends. And because of that, my laundry is piling up so quickly!

It was also great to declutter most of my clothes, bags, shoes that I didn't use last year and started to practice minimalism last February. Less is more. So right now, with enough clothes, shoes, and bags that I have in my closet - I know for the fact that I am using them. I can't wait to declutter again next year and buy new ones that will last for a year and two. 

Same-Day Laundry Service 

I have moved to a new place a few months ago and when I was moving, I thought of "how I can do my laundry?" normally, laundry services take 2 to 3 days in return and with a delivery fee. (ugh!) Back to my old place, I used to do DIY laundry that I have to spend two hours of my time. I can do it while I'm working. Hassle-free right?

When I finally moved here to my new place,  I started to look for a laundry service nearby, probably DIY - but I couldn't help but think of how can I drag my laundry going there? I don't want to. 

Good thing, I saw this laundry service posted in the Facebook group marketplace and I started to inquire. They are offering the SAME-DAY laundry service! 

So easy to book a scheduled FREE pick-up and delivery to your place. I booked it at 9AM and they will deliver your laundry in the afternoon at 2PM. They will do the laundry and fold your clothes. I don't think they do this before, but thanks to the new normal, I guess. 

Before I used to do my laundry every two weeks, but only weighed 3 kilos and now that I want to wear the rest of my clothes, I wouldn't mind having my laundry in a month or three weeks because Dexter Laundry is here to rescue! 

Oh, I forgot to mention, I book my laundry on a weekday - so imagine how less hassle to squeeze in the errand while I am working from home, I can just wait for my laundry the same day.


Book Here:

Contact details: 0917 802 7892 or (02) 8551 9580 for FREE pick-up and delivery!
About Dexter Laundry Philippines: https://facebook.com/dexterlaundryphilippines/

They have a loyalty card, guys!! 


Have a great day everyone!
xx


1 comment:

  1. Laundry definitely piles up quickly these days! It is wonderful that you found something that works for you. I look forward to your future posts and hope you are having a fantastic 2021 so far <3

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)