Sunday, September 26, 2021

Road Trip to Subic - Inflatable Island

 

We have finally had a chance to travel outside Metro Manila with my friends. The last time we were together was last February. Last year, we also had trips for few times. Nakakaoka!

We booked our all-day soaked at Inflatable Islands PH. Unfortunately, some of their inflatables were down due to typhoons this past few months. Also, they are only open during weekends only. It was perfect weather, so sunny and hot.





Finally, sand, sun, fresh air and beach


The whole crew! 
Seph, Jonah, Shelly, Jewel


Our sunset sesh.




What a great day! 
I love the sunset and pink skies. 


1 comment:

  1. This looks like such a fun place! Your pictures are so beautiful...especially the last one! Stunning <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)