Wednesday, December 1, 2021

VLOG: IKEA Philippines Shopping Experience - Budget Shopping and Haul


HELLO EVERYONE! 

Sharing my IKEA shopping experience in Pasay City. I have scheduled my visit through their website also make sure that you have IKEA Family Membership para may points kayo. 

I pronounce IKEA differently. It should be EE-KAY-UH in Swedish accent. Sharing para sa mga nalilito din. 
“When Ingvar founded IKEA in 1943, he of course pronounced it with a typical Swedish accent: 'ee-kay-uh'”

I spent less than php3000 when I visit. We also tried their food sa restaurant. My reviews ako sa food nila and super mura lang din. I hope you enjoyed watching this video. 

Please subscribe to my small channel. 

 Thank you!!

 

My shopping buddy, Nabi







We ordered "almost" everything on their menu. So we can try them all. 



16 Pieces Meatballs PHP250


Baked Salmon PHP349





That's all for now.

Have a great day everyone! 
xx

0 clickers:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)