Friday, September 30, 2011

Big Bang Burger - Casa Verde

I mentioned on my last post that I will eat Big Bang burger and I will make myself starve to death! You can order the nine inches big bang burger at Casa Verde. I swear, me and the boyfriend are now starting to love eating at Casa Verde. We ate our dinner in three Sundays already! There are many people on the waiting list and most of them are Koreans. While waiting, we were really curious what's other people ordered and eating. Seriously, it's not easy to order because of all of them prices are three digits. Their food are delicious and desserts are two thumbs up.

On our first try, we were five and we did not ordered for meals with rice.

Patty!


Served with fries on a big chopping board. (Before)


There you go. (After)


Seafood Carbonara


We love it. So, I the next week, I dare my brother to eat Big Bang Burger all by himself. He loves McDo Double patty burger, hello Mcdo! Happy 30 years! :) So, these are what happened:

The challenger, don't have an idea how big is the burger. HAHA! 

Raspberry Ice Tea (bottomless)
Big bang says HELLO! :D Bro, was surprised! 


Ready for the challenge. 


 

Minutes after.... half way of the burger and he told me that he can't eat them all. ;)


Here are what we ordered:

Fish and fries


Ribs, one of their bestseller! :D



 Death by Chocolate =9



Since everyone was full, I was the one who ate this dessert.


Half of the burger and fish for take out! :D 


Last day of September, and everyone has their own wish for October. Good vibes only please!
Plus its weekend! Sister will leave the city for a week to relax and unwind, she will be at our hometown, so I have to buy something special for my Dad! :) 

P.S. Thinking where to eat this weekend. HAHA! :)

Have a great day everyone! <3

10 comments:

  1. wow that burger looks delicious! nyaha!

    minsan na akong nanalo sa ganyan ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaaahhh..anong buhok ang pumuputok? BANGS! BIG BANG! haha...kornikx

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooow! nakakagutom naman x) i´m so gonna try that pag nagbakasyon uli sa dyan :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Gusto ko yan!

    Wilma - www.reviews-all.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg all of that food looks SOOO amazing! you are making me hungry!

    xo Jackie
    http://livingaftermidnite.blogspot.com

    **Hope you end up making a purchase in oomph's online mark. party! I'd love to send you a free gift!**
    http://rockoomph.blogspot.com/2011/10/oomph-event-get-to-know-mark.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow these looks seriously amazing, I’m drooling all over the screen here, I have to go and get something to eat now, you guys seemed to have had a great time! You have a lovely blog and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    That burger is insane. I would have passed out attempting to eat it. :) But it is so unique! I'm a sucker for food posts. I really like your blog! I'm a new follower.

    Take care,
    Rosamond

    ReplyDelete
  8. so delicious!!!
    follow me :) i will follow you back ^_^

    http://www.lightbubblepop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOooohh.. This is the same burger I saw last time we were there. I don't think I'll ever have the guts to order something this big. Parang feeling ko, gluttony na.. Death by Chocolate looks really good though. We planned to order that too pero un nga, we were too full na.

    http://ahintofsunlight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)