Friday, June 1, 2012

Summer Ender


Hello! We had a surprised Hawaiian party for the boss. It was perfect to end the last day of summer! I wore my kimono top after 48 years stuck inside my closet. I have three kimonos I bought online few years ago! :O The beauty of that is they are never ran out of style. :) 

I'm now looking forward to wear my another kimonos. I just don't know yet when and what occasion. I need to mix and match my old and new clothes. HAHA! I will post more photos soon. xx

P.S. Boyfie's birthday tomorrow! ♥ Teehee #justsaying

Have a great weekend everyone!

9 comments:

  1. Lovely!!!
    Have a fabulous weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aloha!

    Looking for perfect for a Hawaii-inspired party! Happy Birthday to the B!



    oxo

    ML
    Twenty York Street
    www.twentyyork.com
    Follow me in Twitter: @20YS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to the Boyfie!

    You look so pretty and fab!


    oxo

    ML
    Twenty York Street
    www.twentyyork.com
    Follow me in Twitter: @20YS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wee. So pretty naman. :) Too bad summer has to end, now it's time to say hello to rainy days. And oh, please post some photos of you wearing kimono. I'd love to see you on one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. after 48 years talaga? LOL :P yeah, kimono is back in style now!!! That's great that you have some in your closet! happy birthday to the boyfie :)

    BTW, join my ongoing giveaway:
    http://dressmeupbuttercup.tumblr.com/post/24318805475/elf-smokey-eye-set-giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable blog..♥ wanna follow each other? :)


    http://fa-shovv.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's nice to see a real girl in a kimono.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)