Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What's Wrong with Me


Hello, everyone! A quick post for today. I promised myself to update my blog two to three times a week. But, what's wrong with me?? HAHA! I guess, swearing is not a good thing to do. Anyway, if you noticed, I changed my photo on my sidebar as my profile photo thing. (Feeling FB lang?)

Chiffon Dress from Precious & Jewel Shop

This chiffon printed dress has been on my closet for a year and I just worn weeks ago. It has cute prints and details. Maybe I'm not a fan of dresses. What is wrong with me?! O_O Okay, forgive me about that. I have to stop this or else I'll go loco. Seriously, I can't wait to give this dress another spin! :) Spell mix and match :)

Leaving you this song, What's Wrong with Me by Pseudo Kids I love listening to new songs. :) I can't find the song on YouTube. :( Hope you enjoy this one! :)



What's Wrong With Me by Pseudo Kids on Grooveshark


Have a great day everyone! :) ♥

12 comments:

  1. Cute dress! I just moved in Cebu. Where's the best place to shop here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! :) You can visit downtown there are lots of stores updated on trend at very reasonable / affordable price! :) Sakay na! awts. HAHAHA! :) You can also check the international stores at SM or Ayala :) Enjoy! :)

      Delete
  2. Very pretty dress! I love the print!
    I would love for you to visit my blog sometime!!
    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allison :) I'll definitely drop by on your page. :)

      Delete
  3. No no nothing wrong Sweetie!

    It's really hard to blog so regularly sometimes, isn't it?

    Love what you're wearing, so pretty!


    oxo

    ML
    Twenty York Street
    www.twentyyork.com
    Follow me in Twitter: @20YS

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's wrong with you? Well, there's nothing wrong with you. Just a mood shifts just like anybody else and I guess it's but natural! By the way, it took you a year to wear that dress? It looks perfectly fine for you! The right fit and the right color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is gorgeous on you - love it!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  6. beauty :)

    http://fa-shovv.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely dress , you look pretty, following now, hope u'll follow me back
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this pretty pictures ! I think this dress is so colorful and gorgeous ! Kiss x


    http://mfashionmyobsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very lovely dress!!!
    Have a great dear dear and thanks for passing by!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)