Friday, August 24, 2012

Retro and Flirty Prints Dresses

It's been awhile since my last browsed on Forever21 site. Though they already have a store here in Cebu, whenever I visit their shop, I'm having hard time to stroll around and check their clothes such a headache. So, I prefer to look what's new and what's hot on their site and when I like something, I know "what" top or dress I would like to buy when I visit their store. I just need to look for it. I think it's just the same thing, but it saves my time to look for what I want one by one. HAHA! :D #Lazy


Spotted Floral Print Shirtdress w/ Belt
$24.90

Colorful Floral Shirtdress w/ Belt
$24.90

This one has interesting combination! :)
Stripes & Dots Dress
$22.80
 

Contrast Striped Dress w/ Belt
$24.90
Pleated Polka Dot Dress w/ Belt
$27.80

I don't have an idea if these are already in store. Oh noes! O_O
What do you think? Great outfit inspiration for weekend! 

Happy Weekend Everyone! ♥






3 comments:

  1. All of these dresses are super cute!

    Thanks for sharing, Jewel! =)

    xoxo

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the dresses but it's out of my budget. HAHA! I'm thinking of visiting F21 after seeing this post. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time here...u have nice space and really inspirational stuff... I'll be back soon.

    vintage

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)