Wednesday, August 22, 2012

There's No Next Time It's Now or Never

Top: Penshoppe | Shorts: Black Sheep

Hello! I'm back from my vacation in Manila! :) Yes! in MANILA. I know the place is not relaxing, but the thing is I choose the city because A) It was my Mom's birthday and I wanted to surprised her and B) I want to meet my childhood friends.

On my first day, I was overwhelmed with places, traffic and travel hours! I will post photos soon! I'm on a work mode now. :)

How was your [long] weekend? 

Have a great day everyone! :)




12 comments:

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)