Wednesday, February 19, 2014

VLOG: Every Chance We Get We Run

Cardigan: Thrift | Top: PJS | Pants: Jag | Sandals: Charcoal

How many times you run away from stress? Let's say, have a vacation and take a break from your everyday routine? I took so many videos every time I go out of town for remembrance and out of boredom, I compiled all of them in one video, my 2013 was full of sweet and short escapes. I had fun since summer and  I can't wait to record more videos this year! 

JewelClicks - Short Sweet Escapes 2013 from Jewel Delgado on Vimeo.
.

Shirt: Geeks on a Beach | Jeans: Next | Shoes: Fila

Ooopssiieee! Excuse my face here while jumping and running with the tune of "Happy" by Pharrell Williams! The photos are so candid, taken by Rod. Hello there! :D

Have a great day everyone! :D 
Follow me on twitter and instagram

11 comments:

  1. Oh shet! What a nice idea.. ahhhhh cant get enough! Happy ba title ng song? Ang astig.|
    Pag maganda na phone ko gagayahin ko pwede? Diosko diosko.. parang gusto ko bumalik sa mga pinuntahan ko mag video lang..arghhh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay lang yan, marami ka naman pics eh :) Pero ayos din ung video. Try mo this year! :)

      Delete
  2. FUnny pics!!!!!!!!!!!
    Have a lovely wed darling!!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great pics. ;-)
    Lovely greets...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely. You are one perky ball of positivity and all-fun energy. This is such a nice idea of keeping memories. You know what, I'll just do the same when I get back to the Philippines this coming december. I watched your video twice and my heart beat so fast. Excited na excited nako umuwi ulit sa pilipinas!!!! 10 months na lang!!!! Hehehehe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwee.. thanks, Tripster! kahit wala ka pa sa Pinas, keri na! :) Pakita ka dito sa Cebu soon ha! :)

      Delete
  5. i love it, jewellll!!! makapagvideo nga rin when i travel again. :P galing, galing. :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm ust following u back
    keep in touch dear
    MY-Emily

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)