Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Bring Me the Sunshine



HELLO! Happy Easter everyone :) I'm now back in the city from my trip in Ilocos Norte, it is located in North Luzon of the Philippines. That was really an awesome trip and I can't wait to post it here on my blog. If you are following me on instagram, you've already seen some of the photos. If not yet follow me: @jewelclicks I will follow you too! Let's follow each other, why not?! :) 


I was excited last week for my upcoming trip, so I wore this distressed jeans I have since college, after how many years, it is still trendy especially this summer. I wore distressed jeans at work in this post and why not the second time around? Spell dress down Friday :)

Shirt: Bench | Jeans: Next Jeans | Bag: Secosana |
Shoes: Kicks by SM Dept. | Sunglasses: SM Accessories

We always have this "vacation hang over" syndrome when we have a long break from work. Now that I'm back to work, I will be needing more coffee until that syndrome be gone. 


Luckily, I still have another trip coming and I cannot wait to pack my things. :) 


Leaving you this song for good vibes, hope it can make you smile :)


How was your Holy Week or summer so far? 

Have a great day everyone! :)
Follow me on instagram and twitter


5 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures!
    Yes, back to work again.
    Me, I had a good time last Easter: went for a walk, fishing and done handcrafting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice pictures! Love your style!
    kisses
    http://www.milanotime.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait! I've seen the photos you've shared on Instagram and super Summer vibe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie!!
    You look adorable!!!!
    I love your shoes
    Kisses
    The Indian Savage Diary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures!! I love your outfit! Those sneakers are amazing!

    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)