Tuesday, April 15, 2014

When I Met You in the Summer


YAY! I can't believe this, the weather right now is opposite in these photos. I miss Mr. Sun! Whenever I feel like "I don't want to wear pants day" at work, I always look find ways to look smart casual. Especially that I still have event to attend not-so-formal event, but still want to look formal. I'm finally wearing this pair of shorts I bought a year ago. I almost forgot I have one or maybe I was still thinking what top to match with this awesome shorts. Good thing, I found 6ixty 8ight pink polo! :) 

I love the weather that day that makes missing the beach! :( Speaking of, two weeks from now and it's the Labor Day Weekend in Boracay! Gaaaah! As much as I want to go with my friend and experience the fun, still can't find affordable flights until now. :( I should have bought tickets in advance, like what she did! #LessonLearned #BudgetTraveler alert! 


So love the outdoor shots of my Samsung Note 3. :) 


Polo: 6ixty 8ight | Shorts: American Eagle | Belt: Forever 21 | Shoes: Korean |
Watch: Charlotte Russe | Sunglasses: SM Accessories | Bag: Ayla


Anyways, I can't wait to spend my Holy Week out of town. YAY! :) 



Leaving you this summer song playing in my head while writing this post and where I get my blog title for this post. HAHAHA :D


How will you spend your Holy Week? 

Have a great day everyone! 
Follow me on twitter and instagram!
I will follow you too :) 

11 comments:

  1. Love ur look so much.. That shirt looks great on u... lets follow each other... lemme know if u follow me, I'll follow right bk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet. I miss summer:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, you look really pretty on your photos Jewel :))

    Staycation lang kami this holy week. Sa bahay lang... nasa Samar at Leyte ang province namen eh. Mahal ang gastos sa pamasahe.

    Happy Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute mo talaga Jewel! Hahaha. Love the pink button up shirt! Super cute and definitely adds a touch of formality to a casual shorts like what you're wearing :) Awesome shots! Ganda pala camera ng Note 3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ayyy! komportable akong magsuot ng ganyan! hehe :)

    http://www.lavinajampit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. your photo is so much beautiful with blue sky ^^
    MY-Emily

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful photos! Love the outfit too <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look! Ang gaganda naman ng mga photos mo :)

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sexaaaay! ;)

    April of: http://beybiapril.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)