Saturday, June 14, 2014

Summer with Daddy


with  Daddeee!

Awesome! Finally, sharing some of the photos from our Family vacation last week of May. Yes, we ended our summer with a bang! :) Here are photos with the siblings, friend, Garth our dog and my sister's daughter, Shanna and husband JC!



We had our trip at San Pablo Island, one of the two islands in our hometown. We spend our vacation here every year, it's our traditional now. We choose this small island over San Pedro Island, which is bigger one because this place have fewer people or visitors so much private and me-time. :) 






The next day, we went to hot spring, I missed to join the family last year when they went here and finally I joined the family dipping the hot, warm, cold and coldest water here. Will definitely blog about this soon. For now, here are few shots with Dad!




This is where the spot for warm water. Dad and Uncle Ar-Ar having fun.



with my sister and daddy

Love this photo of my Dad and his first granddaughter Shanna! :) 


So happy to spent quality time with our Dad! There are too many to mentions why he's so cool! 

Happy Father's Day! :)
and to all the Father's out there! :)

Have a great day everyone! 
Follow me on IG: @jewelclicks

16 comments:

  1. wow such lovely places found in your hometown! those clear salt and fresh waters are amazeeeballs! happy father's day to your father1 you look so much like him. you guis all share the same chinky eyess <3

    yanibonifacio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awweeee how sweet of you Jewel!
    Dads are the best bf's :)))
    so happy you had a great time with your Dad and your fam. Happy Father's Day to your dad <3

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so nice you got to some lovely time with your dad, lovely moment and pics.

    http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, I'm so jealous! Followed you back:)

    Laura Macij
    http://www.lauramacij.com/2014/06/sailor-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this!!! can really feel the amazing and fun time you had through the pictures :) happy fathers day to your dad hon!!

    www.lisalovescoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pics and amazing place!!!!
    Happy weekend darling!!!
    Kiss
    http://expressyourself.bypaolalauretano.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos! It's been a while since I've been out of the city. I need to reconnect with nature more lol

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy father's day to your dad dear :)

    http://lavinajampit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww these pictures are soooo cute ! :)
    I love the place you live in, it's so heavenly *_*

    thelittlefashionette.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Elodie, yes the place is amazing! :)

      xx

      Delete
  10. the place looks gorgeous :) Happy Father's day to your dad <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry! backreading here Jewls. Hey, the water's inviting kaso parang ansakit sa paa ng pebbles. More excited though about the hot spring.

    ReplyDelete
  12. yay! family trip this time. <3 *dies in jealousy* hahaha! kidding! :)
    lovely photos with your daddeyyy.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)