Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Milly Bridal UK



The bride is always the star of her wedding day, but just like all days of her life, she can't shine her brightest without her best girlfriends. If she is wearing the best wedding gown, she also makes it a point that her bridesmaids will also look elegant and lovely in their bridesmaid dresses. They surely can't afford to let their girls look like they are wearing dresses from some run-of-the-mill dress shops out there. Since a couple of my girlfriends are tying the knot soon (and I will be a bridesmaid to these weddings) I thought of helping out by checking some bridesmaid dresses UK



I browsed online for bridesmaid dress ideas and found Millybridal. When I saw all their lovely and elegant bridesmaid dresses I just knew my friends have to check it out. As expected, my friends got all giddy when they saw the dresses (which are reasonably-priced too!). 





I have already taken notes on which ones I like best just to give my soon-to-be-bride friends a hint of what I like best (just so they know). I think that I should be expecting that I will be wearing one of those lovely dresses very soon. 

More designs here: www.uk.millybridal.org

Have a great day everyone!
xx

Twitter: @jewelclicks

1 comment:

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)