Tuesday, August 18, 2015

UTYouTalk: I Aspire To Be Authentic



Finally sharing these photos taken last June when I come back from my Manila staycation. The condo I stayed in Makati is near Century Mall and I was on downtime looking for something to do and I was thinking of my favorite store Uniqlo. I swear, I gasp when I saw the store in Century Mall! :O I love their micro shorts and tees, as usual, I went to their tees section and they have a lot of cute prints. 

Sunglasses: Sunnies by Charlie | Shirt: Uniqlo 

This collection caught my attention The Sea Graphic T-Shirts maybe because of the word "Sea" because I love going to the beach. As much as I would love to buy them all, I only choose two. I always been a fan of statement shirts.


Oh, well! Uniqlo will open their two stores here in Cebu soon. Cebuanos will be happy to have them for sure. :)

Anyway, I need to catch up on blogging, I have a lot of experiences to share, if you are following me on instagram and twitter I was on a trip for two consecutive weekends. I can't wait to share them all to you. :)


Photo by: JC Guiam

Have a great week everyone! 
xx



13 comments:

  1. Wonderful post, can't wait to read the next one!!
    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the shirt! Simple pero it conveys a good message! hehe.

    xo,
    ablissfulblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shirt so much Jewel!!! kuyoga niya kos imung mga laag puhon!!! hahaha

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh very cute top
    Lovely post
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hype is on! I'm excited about Uniqlo coming here in Cebu as well!!! :D

    Mimi Gonzales | The Foxy Heroine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute style!
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So chic! you should join the next cebu blogging community photo shoot ;)
    http://jecellekate.blogspot.com/2015/08/flaunt-your-style.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the kind of shirts I like. Simple and straight on point. However, I haven't seen this in the Uniqlo near me. I'm sure a lot of Cebuanos are excited for their opening there.

    By the way... Thanks for dropping by my blog babe! Stay pretty.

    Louise | www.louisechelleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really love the shirt!

    Thanks for checking out my blog :)

    xoxo,
    Linda

    lamodeexpose.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)